Pie- My Handsome ELop!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pickles

Reaction score
Im new here and havent posted much but I just have to brag a little. I finally found the bun of my dreams (and Ive been on the look for months)! I adore my little fella! He is a 6month old Broken Blue buck ELOP- absolutely the most handsome & affectionate boy ever. He was raised by a fantastic & loving breeder (Hendricks Hearth Rabbitry) and has such a wonderful temperament. I got him on the 1st of October and I couldnt have asked for a more perfect bun! His given name by the breeder was "Butter Pecan" but me & my husband call him "Pie" (as in "sweetie pie"- LOL). My previous rabbits have all been New Z's and ELops seem very different from them... much smarter, less nervous (atleast in my limited experience). Absolutely great pets... and Pie is so handsome that I bet he would be a force on the show tables should I ever decide to show him one day. He has ignited in me such a renewed interest in rabbits. Just love my piece of "Pie"! LOL! :D
*Would love to post a pic of my handsome boy but Im not sure how... :?

I was going to ask you where the picture was, Pickles! :p

Pie sounds like a super rabbit... which is to be expected coming from Hendrick's Hearth. :)

It's pretty easy to add a pic. Reply using "Full Editor" mode and just below the box where you type your message you will see a place to attach the file name of the photo. Click on "browse" and find the picture and open it.

Oh my goodness, I had no idea that one of our newest members is Pecan's new family- that's wonderful! Welcome again and I am so glad you are happy with your boy! Also, I am so tickled that ya'll are calling him Pie because we had called him Sweetie Pie before we officially dubbed him for his pedigree (it was the ice cream flavor litter). We went with Butter Pecan because he was a broken blue tort color, but really Pie fits his personality so much better. So I guess his name ended up coming in a full circle after all, lol. I will include some pictures of him growing up with this post. :)

Back in May when he was just a youngin':
Pecan05-14-2010B.jpg

As a teenager:

Pecan08-31-2010B.jpg

Pecan09-24-2010.jpg

Thanks!

Lauren

Thanks Maggie for the helpful advice about posting pics. :)
And, Oh my! Lauren! I had no idea you were on this forum- what a small world! Thanks so much for posting pics of my sweet lil' Pie. His "baby" pic just knocks me out... he's sooo Cute!
Funny about his name... I guess it was meant to be. :)

Wow! .... It is all I can say. LOl I am so happy for you to have found your very special friend.

wow, that is one long eared bunny, lol. Ummm, I have problems posting on here using the form on the bottom, my pics are too big. I post to photobucket, and then copy the IMG to here. That works well for me.

Thanks everyone for all the sweet words about Pie. I truly love this guy (especially those amazing ears of his)! :)

Latest posts

Back