3rd chance?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jollysrabbits

Reaction score
how many chances do you guys give a pet buyer to show up? Had a gal who I exchange 12 emails with set a date to meet. now iam an understanding person, she called me 6 hours before the meet time and said her day got busier than planned can we reschedule. I said yes we planned for yesterday at 3pm she txt me at 2:58pm saying she is picking up her kids will be 15 mins late. So I wait outside for 30mins, go back inside and continue on with my day. I get another email at 4:30pm saying they drove by but the kids didn't want to come in so they went home, "hopefully my husband and I can come by another day without the kids, sorry and thanks". I was shocked I don't even know how to respond.

The kids didn't want to come in to get a rabbit?!! That just sounds ridiculous... I think I'd be about done with her.

Sorry you are having to deal with somebody like this.
The 1st incident was understandable, that does happen to us all.
The 2nd incident was inconsiderate at best. Be honest with her and tell her if she gets back in touch wirh you that this time she needs to keep her appointment because you have other things you have to do too.

I couldn't believe the kids didnt want to see the rabbits, but supposedly its not for them its for her husband? I was just so irked I didn't even trust myself to respond. I despise slackers and people that are not dependable. I was raised that if you set an appointment with your word (we wont even talk about a handshake) then come hell or high water you better dang well be there or have a good explanation why not! when did common courtesy go out the window? dont get me wrong i love selling rabbits and talking to people but its times like this where I get irritated to no end. It was my day off with the mrs. and we made sure we were home to meet her! could have been doing other things! thanks for letting me rant.

Tell her it is just like playing base ball, third strike she is out.
This would have only happened twice, I would have told her
no deal for a third time. you snooze you loose. time to move on.

Back