My Rabbit is due yoday!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leanne

Reaction score
She was bred around noon last month on the 10th. So far nothing this morning, but she has a very nice nest that she has made, so I think I really might get kits soon. She is also a very grumpy lady!

I went out and spinkled the bunny dust on Hanna and she just growled......... She did eat some greens though!

I'm also waiting on a first litter due NOW. I'll hold my breath with you--except mine is not building a nest yet. :(

oh, well, I will send each of you a couple of newborns! (it'll be up to you to convince your does they kindled while asleep, though, lol) That is, if the bunny dust doesnt work.

Got up this morning to nothing :( ......I'm gonna turn into a grumpy gus :evil: if this goes on much longer.
She was even in her nest box....EATING :x before I made it outside to look and feed.( I waited fo her to hop out, thinking she might be feeding kits)
I thought they were not suposed to eat so much right before they give birth? All she wanted to do was to growl and fuss at me then eat. (I know it sounds like me on my last few days of pregnancy :oops: )

I hope, I just don't have a fat mean rabbit! (I do believe she is pregnant)

Don't get all grumpy!
Rabbits almost never deliver on time,
give it another day or two and I am sure
you will be pleasantly surprised.
Cheer up! Smile and take a walk in the SUN!
Surely things will look more sunny within the next hour.
Ottersatin.

Thank you! I went and taught my water fitness class and didn't even rush home. When I got home I found what "looks" like "6" fat kits cuddled up in a thick ball of fur. I dug through enough to see non were dead and pulled out the bloody hay. Hanna ate some greens and all looks well. I'll get a better look later today once everything has calmed down.

Hooray for you!!!

I, on the other hand, do appear to just have a not-too-fat grumpy rabbit, sigh. And I paid for this breeding, too. Have to try again if there's nothing in a few more days.

Eco2pia I hope it works out for you this time as well.

I just went back out to check on everyone and I count 7 :lol: .

One seems to be a little lighter than the others and at least one looks to have a very small white stripe on its head. I will have pictures up on my blog. I didn't think it was possible to get the white stripe as bothe parents are solid and black. Black meat type doe? and Palomino, Silver fox cross buck.

I could use some. Twix is due tomorrow and so far has pulled one little clump of fur and left it in the middle of the cage.

Sending some dust your way........... Hanna did not pull at all until she had them. Or at least within the few hours I was gone.

Back