Things learned selling pet bunnies

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My brother bought a couple of dogs. His contract REQUIRED neutering and that he give up his roight to the dog if he failed to do so within a certain amount of time (30 days, I think), as well as be sued for the cost of neuter as well as additional damages if he bred the dogs before his breach was discovered. That said, if there was no contract, I don't see how he could be sued for breaching it.

I suppose, if one did breach and refused to cooperate, would be able to take to small claims. Least, that's what I've been told at the court house. I have filed when a buck was not returned from stud service and was "stolen". I never got my rabbit back, but I did get paid what I'd put in him. There was no written agreement exactly, but I did present the agreement from emails, voice mails, and instant messages. So I'd say that with a written policy, it would be the same if it was breached...its hard to tell though given every judge/area can be a little different.

Back