$13 at stores, don't under sell!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Secuono

Reaction score
I was at...can I say?? Hobbylobby. I'm sure mods will remove it if I can't.
Anyway, and I spotted rabbit pelts! They were $13 each! I am always hearing people giving them away for free or freakishly cheap...
So I had to post letting some of y'all know, who didn't, that finished pelts are at least $10 direct. They had white, brown and gray/brown, so colors seem so sell just as well as white.
Now I need to get going with tanning mine!

Yes I saw them Saturday.

Unfortunately I can't get them to sell, I have not outlet. I let the dogs eat them.

I think she was referring to the name of the business-- but we mention certain businesses a lot--Some forums do not permit the name of ANY business, not even if a topic concerns, say, what one is feeding--brand names, sources, are not permitted-- promotion of one's own business is not permitted-- In some cases, it is a liability thing for the site owner...

The same store here in my area, sells tanned rabbit pelts for $5.00 ea.
I was thinking about tanning them my self until I saw this.
I have just been burring them in my garden, along with the innerds.

There is a guy here that will buy them for 5.00 each untanned! I will probably sell him some, but I want to try tanning some too. Just for the fun of it. :D

Latest posts

Back