Eureka!!!!!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

avdpas77

Reaction score
No, this isn't about soap floating in the tub. :cool:

-10 F this morning. They say this is going to be our last morning of sub-zero temperatures for a while....The sun is out, the wind is calm, and it is up to 18F. :bouncy:

i know how you fill its 18 degrees right know high of 30 i cant wait tell Wednesday thats when we reach are average temps 40 degrees. I dont see how you guys up north do it.
:mbounce:

randtrabbitry":35nktpi4 said:
i know how you fill its 18 degrees right know high of 30 i cant wait tell Wednesday thats when we reach are average temps 40 degrees. I dont see how you guys up north do it.
:mbounce:

Well, right now I'm wearing fleece longjohns, tops and bottoms, a fleece top and denim overalls, with heavy wool socks - that's in the house :), which is currently at 54F. If I don't go start up the fire soon, I'll need to put on a wool cardigan as well. To go out to the barn, I have a scarf, a fleece jacket liner, a winter coat, another pair of heavy wool socks, winter boots, a hat and thick gloves. Once it's up around 20F, I don't need the jacket liner or scarf.

We're used to it, and we know how to dress for it. :D Personally, I don't care for hot, humid weather. I can always put another layer of clothing on, but when you're down to your skivvies and it's still too hot . . . they tend to arrest you. :lol:

i don't wear that much when I go out. I have a fleece jacket and a spring jacket that kinda fits overtop. Thin gloves, boots, head band (keep the ears warm), and I"m all set. When my hands get cold, rabbits are nice and warm. :)

Latest posts

Back