Time flies....

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anntann

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
There I was, trying to figure out how old Sophia's kits are. A buyer a couple hours north of us wants at least 5 angoras as woolers and to breed for wool. Now, I'm down to 4 juniors ready to go, so I've got to wean Sophia's and since I don't want to do that until they're at LEAST 8 weeks, I'm in a quandry.

However, I need not worry. Turns out the little buggers are TWELVE weeks old! :eek: No wonder Sophia keeps hopping up into my arms when I open the cage..she's trying to ESCAPE! :razz:

I'm REALLY trying not to keep them all..they're just so bloody CUTE with their little whiskers and ear tufts! But, I've got 4 new rabbits coming in early October, so I must...MUST sell as many as possible :(

Turns out White Lady's kits are almost SEVEN weeks, too! I'd been thinking they were kinda large for 4week olds....I was right. :roll:

hahaha! How funny. It's amazing how adorable and cute they are. I'm lucky, all my current kits are right around my newborn's age. :)

Back