New Rabbits

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allranger

Reaction score
Here are some of my new rabbits. All pure bred and pedigreed. I also have a white beveren buck but he was not cooperating so he did not get his picture taken.

Attachments

• 100_6229.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 1,666
  • 100_6219.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 1,666
  • 100_6215.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 1,666
  • 100_6210.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 1,666
  • 100_6206.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 1,666
The Champagne looks very nice!
The Beveren Doe Noel looks pretty nice too.
Abby looks a bit long in type and low in the shoulder.
Clement looks a bit hippy, perhaps he may
fill out a little as he settles in.
The Giant Chin looks to be a bit better in type.
I am sure they will improve with your care.
Dennis, C.V.R.

Clement is still growing so I have hope for him. You should have seen him when I first got him. My wife was like, "That's a giant rabbit?" He was very gangly. But he has personality. He thinks he's a dog. Clement is really just a pet and I'm not thinking of breeding Flemish giants.
I am hoping that Abby fills out. There is only one person with Beverens in several hundred miles of my house so I'll have to breed up.
I just picked up the Giant Chinchilla on Friday. She is very skidish so I haven't been able to do much with her yet. She is about 11 lbs and not full grown. I saw her parent and they were huge. The sire was 23 lbs. Biggest rabbit I had ever seen. Now I just need to find a mate for her.
The Champagne is one of my does the I am going to keep. I have got it so the line is making some nice rabbits and I want to start showing soon.
Rabbits are addicting. If my wife knew that the one mutt rabbit I bought to "help train the beagle" was going to turn into this she might not have let me keep him.

fun, fun, fun mix of breeds, love what you've got! Yes, rabbits are addicting, we have a 12-step program for rabbitaholics starting here any day now, many of us are in the same boat!

Back