Someone needs to save these rabbits

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow crazy she has 20 rabbits now in her back yard. in 31 days she is going to have 100 you know they are going to breed out of control. Snakes need to eat too.

MaggieJ":12cxk6fv said:
Maybe I'm cynical... but it seems like a pathetic publicity stunt to me. :shrug: At least she can afford to have them spayed and neutered... but I bet she doesn't do it.

She's Paris Hilton DUH! :mbounce:
Could you really expect more.
Dennis, C.V.R.

The whole thing screamed publicity stunt to me, at the expense of living creatures (which frankly is disgusting).

Did anyone else notice, the fact they were supposed to be snake food? Aren't those rabbits pictured a little big for that? Or else I would hate to see the size of the snake that could choke those suckers down. I'm not an expert on snakes but most snake food rabbits I've seen are no bigger then 5lb fryers.

MaggieJ":eijjfjgh said:
Maybe I'm cynical... but it seems like a pathetic publicity stunt to me. :shrug: At least she can afford to have them spayed and neutered... but I bet she doesn't do it.

I bet you're right. She got in trouble a few years ago when she said she had 17 dogs on Ellen. She buys "teacup" puppies right and left and then lets them breed willy nilly. She said she "felt bad about selling their babies" so she kept then all and let them continue to breed. (Funny how she has no problem giving away her Chihuahua b/c it outgrew her purse.)

Snake people are really picky about what they feed their snakes just like other pet people and they don't go to pet shops buying random rabbits they don't know the history of. They buy from a reliable known source, ie. no drugs/good health/ no disease.The size of snake that would be able to scarf down those rabbits would be few and far between! I think they lied to her just to make her buy them because she's uhh a little DUH!! BUT in the picture they seem to have a big pile O' grapes?? Just wait till they all start digging up her yard and get into the neighbours' gardens.

Back