"Dead rabbit" picture thread

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nyctra":16yxsqym said:
Little rabblet wondering what happened to mum!
Ought to caption that one,"Quick - someone call 911" or maybe,"Help. She's fallen and she can't get up".

I must have high strung bunnies, I've honestly never seen them sleeping-ever! I don't even think I've seen them laying down.

OneAcreFarm":1kva6d7u said:
This one "died" right on top of me! :lol:

Good heavens, Sistah! :shock:

I guess that new perfume my BIL picked out for you for Christmas was a poor choice? :sick:

MamaSheepdog":4zqlzf2m said:
OneAcreFarm":4zqlzf2m said:

Good heavens, Sistah! :shock:

I guess that new perfume my BIL picked out for you for Christmas was a poor choice? :sick:

:rotfl:

__________ Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:59 am __________

Nyctra":4zqlzf2m said:
Little rabblet wondering what happened to mum!

If giving out awards, this has to have an award. :hooray:<br /><br />__________ Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:00 pm __________<br /><br />
OneAcreFarm":4zqlzf2m said:

Ooops, had to edit it to add the pic! :)

Agree, has to have an award! :hooray:

Peach":3bci60k1 said:
I didn't catch any "dead" rabbits today but I caught Tornado throwing a fit!
734702_575318032495379_1981170701_n.jpg

Awesome picture! Too FUNNY!!! :rotfl: :mbounce: :lol:

I was holding him and his brother and just petting them, and he started twitching in violent spasms; I thought he was having a seizure! I held him up to Mom so she could see and he just flopped over in my hand :shock: !

The little furball stayed like that for 4 or 5 minutes, twitching once in a while :evil: . He decided he didn't want to stay there anymore, so he thrashed until he sat upright again. :lol:

I thought I had a real good picture of a "dead bunny" and was about to take a picture of it but then found out it was actually dead lol. :p

BTW, great picture MissM

ILoveBunnies":3rsdzh72 said:
The little furball stayed like that for 4 or 5 minutes, twitching once in a while :evil:

Oh no! You must have thought he really was dying! :eek: Little prankster!

mystang89":3rsdzh72 said:
I thought I had a real good picture of a "dead bunny" and was about to take a picture of it but then found out it was actually dead lol. :p

Oh dear! No real dead bunnies allowed!

I thought I had a dead bunny a couple weeks ago. Some other rabbits were piled on it, and its rump was against the wire. I poked it, and it was cold and stiff feeling. :eek: When I opened the cage, it miraculously "came back to life"! :p

Heh, no coming back to life for this one. It was the rabbit that I had already saved once. It was still flimsy when I picked him up so I was hoping maybe he was just cold and near death. I brought him inside and put him in some warm water but nothing. Guess rabbits only have 1 life. They should really borrow some lives from cats.

Anyway, back to rabbits who like to fake death :)

Here is one of my old buck Jack. He did this after playing tag with the kids! LOL!

Attachments

• rabbits 006.JPG
    rabbits 006.JPG
    159.4 KB · Views: 3,390
mystang89":147ikw00 said:
Oh, no! :eek:

mystang89":147ikw00 said:
BTW, great picture MissM
Thank you! I managed to take some 15 pictures, the first two with flash, before he woke up. :roll: He looks equally dead in all of them, so I just picked one. :lol:

As I was sitting down reviewing the pictures, he finally opened his eyes and lifted his head. Then, of course, it was the whole bunny-scramble ordeal to right himself.

MamaSheepdog":147ikw00 said:
Oh no! You must have thought he really was dying! :eek: Little prankster!
He was a little prankster! She had just said, "Hey, Mom... look at this!" ...And with that, he went limp! Like it was his cue!

MamaSheepdog":147ikw00 said:
I thought I had a dead bunny a couple weeks ago. Some other rabbits were piled on it, and its rump was against the wire. I poked it, and it was cold and stiff feeling. :eek: When I opened the cage, it miraculously "came back to life"! :p
Wow... that one's even got the feel down! Tricky bun you have there! :p<br /><br />__________ Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:54 pm __________<br /><br />
J.O.Y. Farm":147ikw00 said:
Here is one of my old buck Jack. He did this after playing tag with the kids! LOL!
Heehee... "dead tired", I suppose! :lol:

Miss M":d0ct19uk said:
We were playing with Fluffy's litter, when this little popple keeled over right in ILoveBunnies' hand! :eek:

image.php

That is so cute!! :lol:

Those are SO FUNNY!

Shall have to try harder to get pictures of my "Dead" bunnies now.

The best ever "Dead" animal for me though was a cat at a horse show. One little girl yelled and pointed up into a tree and yelled "What's that dead cat doin' up there?"

And sure enough, in a small fork in the tree one of the barn cats was hanging, head and front feet limp on one side of the fork and back legs and tail hanging straight down on the other.

So I get elected to climb up and get rid of the dead thing before more people got upset by seeing its poor dead body.

Imagine my surprise, as I clung thirty feet in the air by one hand and my feet on two separate branches, when the dead cat put its head up and meeeewed at me.

I almost fell out of the tree :lol:

Back