"Dead rabbit" picture thread

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, thanks for posting this. I had no idea a rabbit would do this. I've had to run out to the pasture to poke a horse sunning itself a time or two. I'd have had a minor heart attack if I saw one of my bunnies in this pose had I not seen this thread. Thanks for the ejumication! I'm learning so much more than I expected on this site!

Nyctra":314twdba said:
Little rabblet
Rabblet! I love it! :lol:

ColdBrook":314twdba said:
Wow, thanks for posting this. I had no idea a rabbit would do this. I've had to run out to the pasture to poke a horse sunning itself a time or two. I'd have had a minor heart attack if I saw one of my bunnies in this pose had I not seen this thread. Thanks for the ejumication! I'm learning so much more than I expected on this site!
It's amazing what you learn here! :lol:

I never heard anybody say "ejumication" except my husband, who's from Baltimore. That's funny! :D

Dead wabbit - 8 week old meat mutt AC

deadwabbit01.jpg

ColdBrook":1yhgm77g said:

I used to run out to my horses also, now I just time them and if they are still down after 20min, I go out to poke them. They are always soooo annoyed with me after that. =D

I can only imagine what passer-byers are thinking when they find this thread...LOL.

I took the littermate out and 10 minutes later I found this. :x They are relaxed and like their new place.

Attachments

• 3 female asleep.jpg
    3 female asleep.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 3,682
mystang89":1w2c6zdr said:
MamaSheepdog":1w2c6zdr said:
Sometimes I play dead too. :twisted:

"Mom? Mommy?!?"
LMBO :laugh: :goodpost:

Me too. They don't fall for it :( Then I go out to check the rabbits.

I have a couple that flop too. Craziest thing!

Here's one of mine, except she looked up at me right as I took the picture.

IMG_20121228_144033_zpsde7ea102.jpg

This is the first cage you see when you walk in the rabbitry. She is weaning right now and had just finished running laps and enjoying her space! Then flop. I heard it while I was out taking pictures of the new popples.

TerriG":3066ywnw said:
Here's one of mine, except she looked up at me right as I took the picture.

IMG_20121228_144033_zpsde7ea102.jpg

This is the first cage you see when you walk in the rabbitry. She is weaning right now and had just finished running laps and enjoying her space! Then flop. I heard it while I was out taking pictures of the new popples.

LOL, I think she said "JUST KIDDING!!" :twisted:

I had a rabbit that would do this all the time! I always thought he was going to kick it since the day I bought him...come to find out, he was just lazy lol I need to catch some of my rabbits doing this. Tornado LOVES to act dead at shows.

:clap: I loved this thread! Hilarious! And those Elops and their dead poses - I will have to see if I can catch mine too now ;D

Back