Youngest daughter now has Jersey woolies

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Demamma

Reaction score
Youngest daughter 9 went to the rabbit show with me. She had a good time and we bought her a Doe for Christmas and a Buck for a early birthday. She is so thrilled with them. Both are very sweet rabbits. No scraches today from playing with them. The buck is the sweetest. She named them Peter and Flopsy. We sat together today and got some knots out of the bucks hair. The doe did not need much work. Love them. It is going to be hard to pry them out of her hands. At least I can cuddle them when she is in school.downsized_1208122004a (1).jpg

Infecting the next generation with Jersey Woolyitis! :p Way to go, Mamma! :p

Queenpup has a raging Woolyitis infection too. Girls seem to be especially susceptible. :roll:

I figure if I gave her the woolies then they do not count in my rabbitry. :wink: I told her since she now has her own breeding pair she needs to come up with a name. :thinking: It only took seconds and she said Sunny Day rabbitry. :happysun: Because every day with rabbits is like a sunny day. Yep she definitely is infected. :D

Demamma":2mak95df said:
I told her since she now has her own breeding pair she needs to come up with a name. :thinking: It only took seconds and she said Sunny Day rabbitry. :happysun: Because every day with rabbits is like a sunny day.

Aww! How sweet!

I love the name. :D Very creative! :clap2:

Aww:) Good-luck to your daughter in her Jersey Wooly project, and the start of Sunny Day Rabbitry!
They're my favorite breed, such great little personalities.

Lovely rabbits. Wishing your daughter all the luck with her new venture. Nice Rabbitry name.

Karen

I love Jersey woolies.my daughter used too show them they are very sweet.

Back