12 Steps and Rabbit Talk

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shara

Reaction score
I was thinking about Rabbitosis and how some of us have been joking about starting 12 step groups for it? Well, I was thinking...you go to a twelve step meeting To talk about your illness and get help avoidin your subject...you go to rabbit talk and talk about your illness and how to get more, lol! So it crossed my mind that anyone in the 12 step rabbit program would have to avoid this site....

I don't know if others would share the humor I find in this, but thought if anyone did, you guys might (my husband just tells me it would be GOOD for me to avoid you guys. lol. I keep getting more rabbits! Am picking up a Satin buck today, So will need to be looking for some nice satin does! :p )

Thought I'd share the brainwave!

Lol, Shara... I don't think you could stay away from this place if you tried... and you're not going to do that, are you. So hubby thinks we are a bad influence? Hmmm.... :twisted:

:D :p :D

Yeah, I'm pretty much logged in all the time, huh? Lol...well, when you all convinced me to pick up Loca, (little Vienna marked doe) He pretty much saw there was no stopping me. :)

And now this buck...lol. He thinks we're all bonkers. And then some!

Back