What color is this mutt?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shara

Reaction score
1pic009.jpg

He was destined to join us for dinner, and then he got REAL pretty, so I may keep him to breed to Loca, I don't know. What color is he?

SIAMESE SAAAABLE!

MAYBE a off colored smoke. If you want more of him, make sure he's bred to REWs. If he breeds to an agouti, you're not likely to get anymore. Black/Blue/Choc/Lilac may or may not give you more siamese sables.

You may even get a sable point, depending on what's behind him.

OH! And their born gray, turn black, then turn gray again, then brown a little, and then turn into the color your see up there. =D
Sorry, I raise that color group, so I always get excited to see them. XD<br /><br />__________ Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:02 pm __________<br /><br />
3909715.jpg

There's a junior siamese sable. =D

2200918.jpg

And there's another. A little darker of a buck, but has great show color. (I personally like the look of lighter ones, but they're not so liked on the tables. xD)

ooh, cool! It is pretty, but he was one of the ugliest looking colored kits I had, now I think he is prettiest! His possible girlfreind is a vienna marked black. I also have a red eyed white he could pair with.... :D<br /><br />__________ Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:07 pm __________<br /><br />Yes, he did change colors alot. Gray, Very dark, then I stopped paying attention (didn't want to be attatched) Then one day I was looking at him and he was changing color! I love it :)

What pretty bunnies. I love the siamese sable color and I had no idea they changed so much. Love the education!

I think that the chocolate color is the best. Color is depending on the breed. Some other colors are black and the red. This both are good breed but the Chocolate is mutt for rabbit.

avinpiter":d4f2l6pz said:
I think that the chocolate color is the best. Color is depending on the breed. Some other colors are black and the red. This both are good breed but the Chocolate is mutt for rabbit.
The chocolate in Angoras (my breed of choice until I got the Beverens) is extraordinarily gorgeous. (in my opinion). While the tort spins up a nice tan..the chocolate spins up to look like a cup of milk chocolate. ahhhhhhhhh.... :)

okay, Ann, you did it! (now I need chocolate angoras, because WHO could resist a nice, hot cocoa colored winter scarf/hat/glove set?)

Y'all, avinpiter is a spammer. The only purpose for his/her comment was to post the spam link at the bottom of the post. :spam: :ban:

Back