Charlotte mi show results.

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chinbunny1

Reaction score
show A best of breed florida white. Best opposite sex standard chinchilla.

show b. Best of breed standard chinchilla with the same doe that took BOS in the first show. The buck that beat her in show a was picked as best opposite sex. Its fun when you have good competition, and you end up taking turns winning. :p

Thanks guys. Yeah it is. the funny thing is this was a competition of new 'chins' vhs 'old chins.' Mine come from a very old, purebred line. His come from the 'new lines' tex thomas created a few years ago. He does need to work on the coats on these rabbits though. Nice body type, but very short, almost commercial type coats. He bought two rabbits from me a could of months ago. So that should help him out some.Since tex competes on the national level, and I am giving his line some good competition I should be able to do well well against his rabbits at nationals next year. He almost always wins bob at the arba national convention. i did beat him for it once in 2005.

Back