So..what did YOU do yesterday?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:thankyou:

Very helpful and interesting, Half Caper. It really helps to have an idea of what feed costs would be... Okay, definitely have to look into this more closely over the winter. Maybe there are goats in my future after all! :D

lol, we have too many critters in our suburban back yard already!! Buuut, if I put up privacy fencing around the 15x30 dog run...But then where would I put the dog? He lives in the house mostly, and he is getting older(5 now)...maybe he could just be trusted in the house when we are gone now!

My husband and I had this conversation LAST NIGHT! I was trying to convince him that we needed to move to a mini farm, and he was telling me that it was too much work and too much money and I sighed and said "But then I'll never have a goat, I guess." He busted up laughing and said "This is all about a GOAT?!" XD

lol. That sounds like my husband. Hehe. :D I've been trying to convince mine lately that we need a puppy to keep our kitten company. :p

Back