GMO-free rabbit feed

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh cool beans :) I will keep it in mind as I start having to feed more pellets as the cold sets in

(setting up the fall/winter/spring set up now - blech!)

my buns seems to like it. I mixed it with the leftovers of my previous feed and my picky bunnies are scrambling their feed now. Good thing? not sure. I can't tell them (the pellets) apart so I don't know which feed is being rejected. But I do know that my litter of mini rexes that weren't fond of the old feed are eating their pellets better. :) Less fines! less fines!! :)

Just to let you Ontarioans know, I have switched to my first bags of GMO-free feed and it looks pretty good. Nice consistency to the pellets, good smell, no fines and the rabbits seem to like it just fine. The feed is available from Grandview Commercial Rabbitry and this batch was $11.40 for a 25kg bag. If you want to try it, make sure you contact Brian ahead of time. It is currently a custom milled product so he may not have any on hand. If there is enough demand, he might start to stock it regularly, but until then, call before you go.
Are you still using a non-GMO feed. I'm in southwestern Ontario and having trouble tracking one down. I'm new to this and not sure where to go or ask to be pointed in the right direction. Thanks.

Back