Games Bunnies Play

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too funny...just curious...how much can a rabbit pee any way...I have never known any animal that could go that much for its size...My buck can get me sideways when he is ticked about not getting his food when he wants it...

MaggieJ":5lx8euuc said:
Those are good ones, Paula!

There is also:
:tease: Are there Buns in my Oven? Version Two The object is to drive the bunny caregiver mad with frustration. Bunny lifts for the buck, acts pregnant for the next month getting away with all kinds of crankiness, builds a lovely nest, pulls fur... and then nothing. :explode:

I have experiance with this !! Frustrating as all hell!

A couple of mine do the poop/pee on mom thing when I clean under the wire every morning. They are always the ones that use a back corner so I have to reach my whole arm underneath and suddenly they switch to the front corner and get my whole arm.

Well, I do not even want to talk about Are There Any Buns In My Oven :oops: The Dead Buck Game, Cream and Snickers play this all the time, but Snickers is the best.

Cold Butt the Great Bunny Snit, again Cream and Snickers. Is this a male thing? Even my kids have noticed them doing this. Go inside their box and no amount of calling or begging will get them to come out until you go to the next cage door and talk to that rabbit and then you go back to see if they are over it and they go back to the back again! Normally they are on the door begging for attention, so you think they are sick or mad. The does do not seem to do this yet, but get mad and grab their dishes or water and dump it for no reason and look mad. lol

pfaubush":i6hdatl3 said:
I was just informed (to my shame) that there is another game...

:wolverine: What Color Am I Going To Be When I Grow Up? This is the game, where a black bunny decides that it needs to turn into a rabbit with tipping, or an agouti, or who knows what.
oh yes. i get this ALL THE TIME. ooh, was i lucky enough to get a black? oh no... just another steel. darn those agouti genes. i deserve it though on the rare occasion i breed copper to solid.

garden lady":24ubbtvf said:
Well, I do not even want to talk about Are There Any Buns In My Oven :oops: The Dead Buck Game, Cream and Snickers play this all the time, but Snickers is the best.

Cold Butt the Great Bunny Snit, again Cream and Snickers. Is this a male thing? Even my kids have noticed them doing this. Go inside their box and no amount of calling or begging will get them to come out until you go to the next cage door and talk to that rabbit and then you go back to see if they are over it and they go back to the back again! Normally they are on the door begging for attention, so you think they are sick or mad. The does do not seem to do this yet, but get mad and grab their dishes or water and dump it for no reason and look mad. lol
Then there is the extreme bunny butt reserved for when they're really mad at you (like the time I accidentally soaked the cage with the garden sprinkler)They turn their butt to you and shake their hind feet at you as though they're trying to shake your dust off their feet.

OW MANY WAYS CAN WE WASTE FEED; This includes digging in the feeder, throwing hay out of the rack, pooping in the feeder....tipping bowls of treats, etc. My response is to cut back on the amounts. If they aren't hungry, they can afford to play with food.

:x Shall I bite, or lick? Silver loves this game. The bunny sweetly comes over to you, and you being naive, think they plan to lick you. Nope, bite. Next time they go to lick you, you flinch, thus betraying the bunnies trust, and resulting in getting attacked for being so rude.

:evil: I love you... Not A lovely game invented by Charlie, she comes up to lick you and be sweet, and suddenly claws, blood & teeth are flying. Not to mention the intimidating grunts.

:cry: I'm DYING Rosa game. When owner comes to take care of you, when owner pushes you backwards in an effort to prevent you from escaping & get to feed/water dish, SCREAM as if they just broke your leg. Repeat if not given pellets or enough hay. How much is enough? The entire bail.

I've only ever had one bunny bite me. The little ones prefer "hop attack" where I'm putting my arm in the cage to add hay to the rack, and they all pounce on top of my arm and start licking the crap out of it.

bobqdevon":12wlky0a said:
I've only ever had one bunny bite me. The little ones prefer "hop attack" where I'm putting my arm in the cage to add hay to the rack, and they all pounce on top of my arm and start licking the crap out of it.
That sounds fun! :p

:bash: Hey! YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE!

The game where one of your rabbits comes to you for a petting then baps her nose on your hand and acts like you did it!

Oh, then there's the "I'm impatient and want your attention NOW" so I grab the door in my mouth and quickly flip it upwards, ripping it out of your hand and you can't catch it in time and it comes back down and hits me in the head as I'm trying to get to you. Alice plays this one at least 4 times a week...

Or...how many times can I yank the bowl/feeder/water bottle off before they move or put some thing new in...

Or...how many times can I look like I'm dead after tearing every thing I can down in my cage while lying in the middle stretched out stiff and refuse to move until I'm picked up ploy...plus I get more "thank goodness you didn't" treats and snuggles

Bunny-Wan Kenobi":36irqs57 said:
:bash: Hey! YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE!

The game where one of your rabbits comes to you for a petting then baps her nose on your hand and acts like you did it!

Lol, Bunny-Wan! Bunnies can be tricky little critters at times!
:bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :pancake: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop:

:gold-star: I am feeling great game, One of the variations, is when the doe has a abscess the size of a quarter on her stomach, and inch from an nipple. Which means you do not find out about it, till an hour after she has had her current litter. :cry:

Latest posts

Back