"Dead rabbit" picture thread

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OneAcreFarm":2e3pm9vt said:
This is the worst....I HATE seeing this.... :roll:

This is Snickers favorite position! :rotfl:<br /><br />__________ Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:43 pm __________<br /><br />I have seen this thread name and never clicked on it because I thought they were really dead rabbit pictures. I thought you were all nut wanting to see dead rabbits, but took a peek today! Funny rabbits! :lol:

20120926-215207.jpg

Our buck, Thistle, always does a little hop..flop..."die" and it takes some serious poking to get him to even lift his head. He is so lazy! :roll:

Two from yesterday...

White Witch...
0926121908.jpg

One of Aimee's kits...
0926122043.jpg

And these are just the ones I was able to get a pic of! Sheesh! :roll:

They're dropping like flies at One Acre Farm! :eek:

Quick! Someone call the authorities!

MamaSheepdog":22369ab2 said:
They're dropping like flies at One Acre Farm! :eek:

Quick! Someone call the authorities!

Really, they are gonna give me a nervous breakdown! And they LOVE to do it when I have someone at the barn to buy rabbits.... :evil:

Snickers took a couple of sips of Pedialyte and fell over. :lol:

Attachments

• Snickers asleep.jpg
    Snickers asleep.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 3,844
Little rabblet wondering what happened to mum!

Attachments

• 10-28-2012-ded.png
    10-28-2012-ded.png
    435.8 KB · Views: 3,803
:yeahthat: LOL MamaSheepDog! I definitely feel like doing that at times too! I go hide out with the bunnies for a bit. Haha!

I need to take my camera out sometime...our old HL buck Bruce Wayne loves to give me a heart attack. He lays on his belly with his chin touching the floor. I even poked him one day and he didn't move! I literally had to reach in the cage and shake him to wake him up! It was of course, the day our lovebird died, so I was thinking, "Please don't die on us today Bruce!" Of all days for him to pull that one. My twins were totally distraught over the bird, and Bruce is my oldest son's first rabbit and the one he is most attached to. That would have made for a horrible day. Thankfully, he was just playing dead! Really enjoyed all these pics...LOL

Back