Piffle and Farble, ect?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol:
You're not alone in the question, believe me.

Piffle is a sort of light rambling of talk. sort of inconsequential stuff. Trivial. Can also be used as a light weight frustration thing: "well PIFFLE! that ticks me off"

Farble has a bunch of meanings in various areas. It can be aimlessly puttering around, or placing in random order, can also mean farting hard! :lol: I learned it years ago as a "well, I'm farbled. No clue what to do".

I can't believe you don't know what piffle and farble are. Now, THAT is crunk.

Of course, I'm only joking.

Piffle, as defined by websters: to talk or act in a trivial, inept, or ineffective way
Etymology: perhaps blend of piddle and trifle
Date: circa 1878

Farble, as defined by urbandictionary.com: 1) Fart that sounds like you're farting out marbles.
2) To aimlessly putter. To screw around with something mindlessly and either create something useful or further screw something up.
3) The unmanly act of pee-ing down one's leg in order to not make noise while while taking a p#@@. Usually associated with "Bashful Bladder" syndrome. Why not just sit down? Even more unmanly, I suppose.
4) passing gas while submerged in water.
5) to put in a random order, mix up or create by accident
6) cheap, fake flooring that looks like marble; faux marble<br /><br />__________ Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:50 pm __________<br /><br />Maybe I should erase the urban translation of farble? If I'm out of line, forgive me.

Latest posts

Back