sadness....

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladysown

Staff member
Reaction score
after seeing all these people get birthday greetings on RT I thought for sure I would too.

but alas....no birthday greetings waiting for me yesterday. I had to turn 45 without any fanfare from my RT people. oh humdrum....

I guess I'm really not loved on RT....(sighing deeply she hangs her head and goes off to the corner to sit quietly weeping )

(getting over myself now). :)

Cheers!

:t_oops: Oh, gee, Annette! I feel terrible! I forgot to check the birthday list yesterday. Hope it was a great day, even if we did miss sending greetings! :sorry:

But hey, let's have a party anyway! Better late than never!

:hbd: :bananadance2: :bananadance: :bananadance2: :band: :beer2: :icecream: :icecream: :buds: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :band: :bananadance2: :bananadance: :bananadance2: :hbd:

Birthday? You had a birthday? Oh DEAR! I rarely remember to look...sigh. BAD us!

In the spirit of Bunny Birthdays:
cauliflowercake.jpg
bunnyclap-1.jpg

Hope you had a happy happy birthday!

happy belated bday :)

never belated on purpose - thanks for slapping us so we noticed :)

I don't ever check - just rely on others to notice - bad bad me

oh please...i wasn't trying to slap anyone. I was just sharing well... i was sharing my surprise is probably the best word. i didn't even know a person could check on such things. :)

anyways, thanks for everything all (grins all round).

not sure how you meant your oh please ... but my comment was meant - I appreciated your pointing it out - I would have felt badly if we had missed it - but as I say I don't know where to look - nor do I look

hope your birthay last all week

my oh please was a 'begging that you didn't take this thread the wrong way". I wasn't irritated or bugged or anything. I was surprised because I'd gotten used to the various birthday greetings that we've given over the past couple of months and then didn't get one myself. it was like Huh?

My hubby was very sweet and made it a weekend long birthday celebration. :)

Saturday...yard sales, auction sale, bike ride, dinner out. Sunday...bike ride and presents even! :) It was a lovely, very family focused weekend and I thoroughly enjoyed it.<br /><br />__________ Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:04 pm __________<br /><br />have to admit....I loved the cauliflower cake...even though I'd never be able to eat it. I like it, but my digestive system DOES NOT! :)

happy belated birthday!
Mine was last week and its mid-term week and my DH is busy and nearly :oops: himself

Sounds like it rocked! many more!

If you included your birthdate in your profile, it will appear in the Birthdays box at the bottom of the main page. I usually look, but sometimes when things are busy here, I forget.

Ladysown, I don't blame you for being surprised that you didn't get birthday greetings on time. You are such a regular participant here that you had to feel neglected when no one noticed. But I'm sure you understand that it was not meant. :hbd:

:hbd: LS,
I am sorry that your Birthday was overlooked
but I am glad to hear that you had such a GREAT time.
I hope you got everything you wanted for your B'Day.
You are still just a youngster I hope you have many many more HAPPY BIRTHDAYS.
As you get older, you start to want to ignore your Birthdays.
I hope I get a few well wishes on my next B'Day.
I am a Leo too I hope you got the Lions share of the celebration.
Dennis, C.V.R.

Latest posts

Back