Popples, weenies and in betweenies ....

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brody

Reaction score
Ok - Joy's kits are not quite 4 weeks old

looking like 2 bucks (chinchilla and black silver marten) and one doe (pointed)

they are very inequal in terms of what they do .. bsm comes up for visits and pats and drinks and nibbles at hay
doe eats hay but I've never seen her drink - she scrambles to get away and is very active
chin waits to be served from mum - he's the biggest fattest and dumbest of the babies for sure ;) he doesn't solicit attention but he does run from it either

is this range of personality/development at this age typical? I'd presuem so ;)

yes, very much what they are like now often shows what they'll be like later.
So the "ACK!! I have to get away from the human" in this barn means AH! I'll catch you more often so you realize I'm not your enemy. :)
The cuddle bums get what they want...cuddles.
The dummies I for the most part ignore (except for daily pick ups)...they are often bucks and often are very comme ci comme ca about everything.

oh yah i'm torturing her as I don't think I'm least bit tempted to keep her at this point ... another jw doe is NOT what I need - another rabbit of any sort is NOT what I need ..

hehehe about dumb bunny - he's pretty enough he'll do just fine

BSM is a cutie patootie I have to say .. he'll be my temptation of this batch for sure

Sounds like a typical litter to me, Brody! They all have their individual personalities.

You break me up... One minute you're saying that the last thing you need is another bunny... and you know you don't mean it!

the last thing I need is another bunny

it's true - is it likely to not happen? NOPE

Back