Pics of Phil and her HUGE tummy! ***UPDATE *** Babies R Here

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OneAcreFarm

Reaction score
Well, here she is...

IMG-20110608-00070.jpg

If she gets any bigger she is gonna pop!

IMG-20110608-00069.jpg

Could not get her to stand still for a good shot from the top.

She is definitely preggers... But you will be amazed at how big she can get! She still looks like she has a little ways yet to go....

it has been probably a month since I noticed her belly getting big...how long does it usually take for them to "show"?

Well, Phil started having her kittens this morning!
IMG-20110615-00098.jpg
IMG-20110615-00099.jpg
I knew last night that it would not be long because she had a little discharge, and her parts seemed swollen and she kept licking them. She looked humungous! This morning when I got up she had two, a white and a tuxedo, and by the time I left for work there were five, another white and two more black, and she was not done yet! She is being a good mama, cleaning them up, disposing of the afterbirth, etc...Cannot wait to get home to see them!

MaggieJ":13nicr4h said:
Oh, how wonderful! I love cats and kittens! :) Be sure to post lots and lots of pictures!
Me too, I have three outside and two inside, plus these five new ones!

:benice: :cat: :benice: :cat: :benice:

Phil and 5Kittens.jpg

Devon's Mom Lauren":2f2vnfgy said:
Wow those kittens are huge!! Wonder how all that fit into her belly!!! They are very cute!!

I know, right? And she is a very petite cat. She literally looked like she had swallowed a football!

Latest posts

Back