Pet Packets

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just want to point out that page 7 (the possible illnesses) page is showing a bunch of gobbledeguck :x
I'm guessing you're either still working on it, or it's not the newest saved version of this file?

As far as the rest of it goes, it looks lovely. I don't know if the feed portion is based on what your rabbits are used to (or because they are Angora and may need more roughage than pellets to prevent wool block), but I liked the list of safe and unsafe foods.

I think any pet owner will be lucky to get a little extra help if they are new to rabbits. :)

Looks good :up:

But, using my iPod, under the "health and disease" section I only got this message under the different disease headings

"Nam liber tempor cum soluta nobis eleifend option congue nihil imperdiet doming id quod mazim placerat facer possim assum"

:hmm:

Dood":394nxajy said:
"Nam liber tempor cum soluta nobis ...

Something about 'free time nobily dissolving' ? Hrm. My free time dissolves all the time, but never nobily.

I see the same thing, Dood. I assume it is a placeholder, though and not a comment on my scheduling skills.

^ yeah, the latin is the lorum ipsum, it's basically just nonsense used as a placeholder in graphic and web design to fill in space before the actual text is put in.

it looks good to me! nice concise information and presented very well and easy to read :)

You all caught me. I am working on the health and diseases section and was using a place holder. LOVE you all!!

I'm still working on that section but should have it done in a few hours. Are there any other diseases that you would add?

I do tend to supplement my rabbits with a lot of extra roughage. The more the better to keep that belly healthy. Some of our rabbits are going to Georgia, and I expect some in the future will be going to Canada, so I can't be too region specific in my offerings.

Thank you everyone, please critique anything and everything!

When I've bought rabbits in the past, I've not always looked at the things that the previous owner has handed me. Sometimes because its quickly scanned or duplicated material that is not all that helpful, or beyond my scope at the time. I want this to be pretty basic, yet have the meat and potatoes that new owners need. Plus... I can send it digitally.

Are there any sections I should add?

OK, I'm having a fogge brain day so cannot read through that many pages, but one thing I include in my (single page) new rabbit owners guide is the recommendation to join Rabbit Talk and to read Language of Lagomorphs, so if you did include them, good for you, if not you might want to consider :)

AnnClaire":1nvjntt5 said:
OK, I'm having a fogge brain day so cannot read through that many pages, but one thing I include in my (single page) new rabbit owners guide is the recommendation to join Rabbit Talk and to read Language of Lagomorphs, so if you did include them, good for you, if not you might want to consider :)

That's Great! I'll acc something about arba and such too

Thank you Sarnia

I would add that they may not like to eat some of the plants on your list. Individual rabbits have different tastes. Also don't get freaked by pinworms. They are more a eck factor

Back