People these days

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oscar

Reaction score
I swear you can't trust anyone, two nights ago somebody broke into every unlocked car and stole anything they could find within a 5 mile radius of us. They stole my moms purse, my brothers back pack, lipgloss, and opened pack of gum even though there was an unopened one right there, a bag of candy, the owners manual, ibuprofen, Dramamine. and her car keys. I usually feel pretty safe in my neighborhood. And after school I come home, I had fed that morning and remember clipping the lid on my rabbit food, it's still in place but at least half of it is dumped on the ground in the snow!!! :evil: My brothers say they didn't do it *yeah right* and the lid is undone, couldn't be the dogs they aren't that good. The thing that bothered me about the food is that in way in a perfect line!?!?

Sorry you are going through this Oscar.

I live in one of safest communities in Ontario.
We have an issue with kids opening cars and taking change, wallets... basically anything not attached to the car.
The rule around here is: Leave NOTHING in the car and lock it.
My step son had all this coffee money taken out of his car about a month ago... He started locking his car and almost caught the guy red handed when his alarm when off at 3am, the NEXT DAY!!

About 10 years ago I had a buddy that used to get his window smashed and his car stereo stolen almost every month.... he ended up just buying a crappy basic model stereo and leaving his car unlocked... he didn't have an issue after that.

The moral of these two stories... they will be back... stop leaving stuff in the car.

The Feed issue is a pisser, but I suggest investing in a 2wheeled garbage can and roll it into a locked garage at night.

It's ridiculous, we found the manual, somebody else's wallet and their hunting license, and some random bottle of ibuprofen, also me moms check book. I don't know what's up with the feed deal, I wish I would have looked for foot prints in the snow because it was all fresh.

I think it was some kids who are never supervised that went in our locked backyard and took the pellet guns out of my truck. Nothing else was missing though and I keep no ammo even with pellet/bb guns. The guns were left sitting in the yard. My husband has had his tires slashed parking on the street. The neighbor said it happened to him once. There's a few vengeful people around here. I really have no other explanation for why a decorative tree was all chopped up after we chained the gate by it shut because our dogs were being let out. I can't wait to be out of town. I never grew up locking anything and now I'm the one saying lock the front door if we are going to be gone for awhile.

Latest posts

Back