Pens my Husband made for our bunnies.

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MegMTL

Reaction score
We have a barn so It is a bit easier for us to create theses pens. Fun note, my Black & White rabbit we've had for over 6 years thinks she's a cat. The cats always sleep with her and we cannot put her with other rabbits, she seems to stress them out, as over the years we've had 3 total mysteriously pass away while with her, however they never have any signs of illness or wounds. The cats though she loves, they groom each other, sleep together.

Attachments

• IMG_5395.jpg
    IMG_5395.jpg
    412.5 KB · Views: 1,076
  • IMG_5396.jpg
    IMG_5396.jpg
    341.4 KB · Views: 1,076
  • IMG_5394.jpg
    IMG_5394.jpg
    392.3 KB · Views: 1,076
  • IMG_5450.jpg
    IMG_5450.jpg
    469.4 KB · Views: 1,076
Aww, that's so cute! I love the kitty-loving bun especially :oops:

How big are the bunnies' pens, and do they all share them, or does each bunny get its own? If sounds like an awesome little rabbitry. :D

Feel free to share more pictures and stories ;)

The cages are about 5' x 2.5' - 3'. The American Chinchillas are 3 sisters together for now, hopefully they will have enough space to tolerate each other. The Black & White (i have no clue what she is, I got her 6 years ago from a random suburb accidental litter from 2 bunnies from a pet store) is by herself, and the Giant Flemish is by himself for now as well, although I'd love to get him fixed and get him a girlfriend or put him in my indoor/outdoor pens with access to outside.

I have some pics I should dig up of the B&W doe snuggling with our cats over the years. She's so funny and the most friendly also. But HATES being picked up at all, so even just cutting her nails can be quite the event lol. If you aren't trying to grab her though she will flop over so you can rub her belly hahaha.

MegMTL":2hskpzpn said:
I have some pics I should dig up of the B&W doe snuggling with our cats over the years. She's so funny and the most friendly also. But HATES being picked up at all, so even just cutting her nails can be quite the event lol. If you aren't trying to grab her though she will flop over so you can rub her belly hahaha.

My sister has a cat that will walk away from you if you reach out, but flops over after a few steps and just gives you a look like "why haven't you started petting me yet?" :roll: your black and white bunny reminds me of that a little :D

Back