Pearl & Thumper, Sittin' in a Tree....

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss M

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
Finally! Yesterday morning, I put Pearl over with Thumper. He was quite enthusiastic, and he fell off of her twice. (Thank goodness! This time I could tell he was successful!)

Last night, I put her with him again, and he had a very obvious success. When he tried again, Pearl got very upset, and started sneezing like crazy! :shock: So I took Thumper out and gave him to my husband, and let Pearl calm down (she stopped sneezing almost immediately, while my husband crooned to Thumper about his lady getting a headache :lol: ). Thumper didn't want to leave Pearl; he fought me as I removed him!

She finally calmed down enough for me to take her out and put her in her side. She eventually forgave me.

I'm just glad to hopefully finally have a bunch of kits on the way, after the false pregnancy she had in December! :)

It looks like it, though he did have a go at the wrong end of Pearl once. When he didn't figure it out quickly enough, I pushed him off because I knew Pearl was already thin on patience.

Pearl thoroughly detests the whole routine. I figure as long as she doesn't go postal on me :x , it'll be okay.

Latest posts

Back