PAAAARRRRR TTTTEEEEE

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brody

Reaction score
We've been kicking around the notion of some kind of get together for quite awhile ...
I think Maggie and I are at the eastern end of most of us (Prince Edward County, Ontario http://www.pec.on.ca) but if people wanted to head east I know I'd be thrilled

I have a couple of great fields that do nothing yet so could easily accommodate campers, trailers whatever .. I'd be happy to bring a port a potty or two ...

yes I think warmer is important too ;)

24/7 makes it hard to work around ... I had sort of had one afternoon, evening, night for the bulk of the parteeeeeee in my mind .. with those from further away with more time off able to stay longer if they wanted

also occured to me a buddy of mine has a dairy farm that has a second house not used much - if it's open whenever the parttteeeee is I'm sure some people can crash there too

:D Just let me know when!! We've used the bunny mobile while we went south in November, and it works well :) Enough space in the van or the truck for a Jersey Woolie ;) and the neighbor farmer will do chores for me.

PaaaarRRRRR TTTEEEEEE!! :bananadance2:

all the way? It's less than 700 miles :) We day tripped 625miles one year, and regularly drive the 5 hours to Minneapolis :)

The MIL lives 2300 miles (New Mexico) and we drive down there every couple of years. I love to drive :D

Ooookay, then.

I've done the drive to Boston (the one in Massachusetts, not the one 10 minutes from my house :lol: ) and Louisville, Ky. I wouldn't consider them "day trips" though.

LOL... HCF

dairy milking lessons for sure - hubby asked today (cause I was talking about the rabbit barn with room for a couple of goats on the end) if we could have a dairy goat pair too - BAHAHAHA he has no idea what he's in for .....

Brody":17aiweai said:
LOL... HCF

dairy milking lessons for sure - hubby asked today (cause I was talking about the rabbit barn with room for a couple of goats on the end) if we could have a dairy goat pair too - BAHAHAHA he has no idea what he's in for .....
OOOOoo...you CAN milk pygoras :) just sayin'

I drive local now but I drove tractor trailer to the States for a few months and covered Southern Ontario for 22 years, this would be a hop, skip and a jump for me. I have a pickup truck, a tent and a cooler, I'm good to go!

Anntann":23ff9uvr said:
Brody":23ff9uvr said:
LOL... HCF

OOOOoo...you CAN milk pygoras :) just sayin'

Yes, but aren't they members of the "itty-bitty-titty club"? There's a reason I don't milk my Nigies! ;)

Goats would need a secure stall or fenced area - if it holds water, it should hold the goats. :lol:

EXCELLENT news TG :)

I know you can milk pygoras ... maybe I'll have to get a pair of dairy minis from HCF then do then pygora thing .. :)

Latest posts

Back