Our zoo

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LASGSD

Reaction score
We currently share our house with 6 dogs, 3 cats and a litter of puppies.

Here are the cats ...

Banzai - came to me as a foster and we ended up adopting him. He had to have his tail amputated - THREE TIMES! He kept getting the cone off his head and would chew off the bandage and then chew up the tail. Poor guy! He ended up spending almost 2 weeks in a drug-induced stupor so his tail could heal. Now it's fine and he plays Uncle to my Chinese Crested puppies. Here he is sleeping with my husband:

WithDad.jpg

Cloe - she was given to me by a friend. She likes to chase the puppies and annoy Banzai:

20100204-01.jpg

Mocha - my neighbor found her in the cornfield across the street from our house. I was going to take her to a friend that does cat rescue but she ended up staying here:

20100803-02.jpg

Now the dogs. Tazer (Cocker Spaniel) and Winnie (Corgi mix) are my seniors. They are both 12.

20100724-06.jpg

20100724-02.jpg

Mauser is my German Shepherd. He is 2 yrs old:

20100318-04.jpg

Sasha is a GSD/Elkhound (best guess) mix I rescued from Alabama (the puppy in the picture was a foster):

20090623-01.jpg

Kaynya is a Chinese Crested:

Week2-01.jpg

Spike is Kaynya's son from her first litter. This is his Rock Star look:

20100724-02.jpg

And finally, the puppies. This is Kaynya's second litter. They are just 8 weeks old now:

Blaze-002.jpg

Blaze-003.jpg

20100824-06.jpg

20100825-06.jpg

What cute "babies" you have. I'm in love w/ Banzai, a friend of mine also has a lynx point cat and I'm dying for one. (B/c I need a 5th cat you know, lol.)

nice, the GSD would make my hubby drool. :) I didn't know that chinese crested pups would have so much body hair. Interesting to learn that.

There all so beautiful!
My mom thinks i have a zoo but to be honest.. id love more :p
2 cats, a dog, and a rabbit is the limit? ... i dont think so [:

Latest posts

Back