Organic feed mills in New England

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lpmorgens

Reaction score
Hello,
We are looking for bulk organic rabbit pellets for our rabbitry, and possible for resale. All the mills I could find are on the West coast... freight is very expensive. We are in Massachusetts. Can anyone tell me of any mills closer to MA that produces organic rabbit feed? All the mills I could find seem to focus on swine, horses, and chickens. Thanks.

We use Poulin Rabbit feed.
I cannot say that they are " organic " however.
They had said at one time that they did not use GMO grains... but that is harder and harder to locate
I also do not know if they do bulk feed orders.

We have been using their feed for over 7 years now and are pleased with the quality and pricing.
Our rabbits have done very well at shows and get good comments on their body condition.
When we had the commercial rabbits... those also did well and the processor was pleased with the carcasses
The primary mill for Poulin is in Vermont.

Hope You are able to locate what You really want.

Here in Ontario, we have Homestead Organics.
http://www.homesteadorganics.ca/default.aspx#

I think highly of this company, but they are not cheap. I don't know if they have outlets or will ship to your area, and unfortunately, I don't have time to check it out. Even if they don't, they may be able to suggest a company in New England. :good-luck:

Latest posts

Back