Ontario Rabbit Shows

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bad Habit

Reaction score
The So-Far Show Dates for Ontario, Canada rabbit shows.

Sun. Mar 6 DRCBA Memorial Day and Auction – Schomberg
Sat March 26 DRCBA Show, Pet Expo, Mississauga
*Sat., April 16DRCBA Spring Show, Barrie Fairgrounds
*Sat., May 14 KWRBC Triple ARBA Show, Meaford
*Sun., May 29DRCBA Show, Schomberg
Sat., June 4 ARBA double Show, Brooklin
Sun., June 12 DRCBA Show, Millbrook
Sat., June 18 DRCBA Show, Powassan
*Sat., July 2ARBA Show, FCRBC, Komoka
August DRCBA Show, Peterborough Fair
*Sat., Aug 27DRCBA & OCC Friendship Show, Essa Agriplex, Barrie Fairgrounds.
Sat., Sept 3DRCBA Show, Orangeville
Sun., Sept 11DRCBA Show,Orillia.
Wed., Sept 14DRCBA Sanctioned Show, Sunderland
Sat., Sept 17DRCBA Sanctioned Show, Bracebridge Show
Sat., Sept 24EORFC. ARBA Double Show, Spencerville
*Mon., Oct 10DRCBA Show Erin
Sat., Oct 29FCRBC, ARBA Show, Komoka
*Nov. 13thDRCBA Show, RAWF Toronto

So who's going to what??

I am definitely doing the Schomberg auction & show, the Barrie shows, the Brooklin show, the Peterborough show. The Royal.

My attendance to most of the ARBA shows depends on how my REW and Tort lions develop - no point in going to ARBA shows with my bews, lol.

I think the furthest shows from me are no more than 3.5hrs away. My bff and I are semi-planning to go to Powassan, and camp. Meaford is about 3hrs away.

My show dates will really depend on my work load at school, though.

Well, I'll just bow out now, since it seems like this is a conversation between the two of you...

edited to add Sat March 26 DRCBA Show, Pet Expo, Mississauga <br /><br /> __________ Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:24 am __________ <br /><br /> Edited to add Sun., June 12 DRCBA Show, Millbrook

they have a rabbit show at the pet expo? that sounds very intriguing... are you planning to go to that one Bad Habit?

hubby and I will be there writing. I may (or may not) have some items along for sale as well. rabbits/hidey holes/cage possibly...

Will have to take a look :D <br /><br /> __________ Fri May 06, 2016 7:39 am __________ <br /><br /> Are you taking the cage with a tray that is on your website? I'm interested in that!

that cage just left.

I have two others... both 36 inches, one with a tray, the other without. The one with is a taller cage with area for rabbits to run up and rest.

I haven't been to any local shows but a group of us go the the Royal winter Fair every year. I don't have anything to sell and no need to buy at the moment but it would be cool to meet some RT members. I"m near Mansfield just west of Alliston so I might make Orangeville or Barrie but it depends on my work schedule. I have a new job with better hours so now I have more opportunities to get out and do things.

Latest posts

Back