Olaf's first litter( Update thread)

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olafthebunny

Reaction score
Hey everybunny!

I am sure you have all heard about my bunny Olaf. If you haven't he is a REW fluffy male mixed breed rabbit. He is about the size of Holland Lop ( Well we think so...)
Today I reluctantly agreed to breeding him with my big sisters bunny Lady Galadriel ( Little Fluffy Bunnies rabbit)
The breeding went well and we are pretty sure Lady is pregnant! I can't wait to see what Olaf's babies will look like, as he has never been a daddy before:) :lol: :D
On this thread I will keep you up to date on how the pregnancy is going and when the babies will be born!
Thanks for reading!
Have a nice day, and keep hopping!

cjnuseless.gif~c200
Well?
When did you breed them?
When are the kits coming?
Where are our pictures?
:gettowork:

haha Homer! You'll have to be patient...... my sister is excited, I only just bred them today! The doe is due November 22, but her current pattern seems to be she has them a day late in the middle of the night, so I only find kits in the morning on day 33. However, now that I know her pattern, she will most likely change it to something really strange. :roll: :lol:

Now comes the long, lonely wait for popples...... :popcorn:

The LONG LONG LONG wait for popples.......
I already have some name ideas:
Blackberry
Blueberry,
strawberry
mulberry
raspberry

and a few more that I am not gonna mention. LFB also has some name ideas: Twenty one pilots. :x :lol:

Ok I totally forgot to do updates when Lady was pregnant but.....oh well. :oops:
Anyways.......

Lady was suuuppppeeerrr late! 2 or 3 days late. She has never been that late. But this morning, LFB noticed she was in her nest box. Lady was in it for quite awhile, so LFB decided to watch. And what did she just happen to witness? The birth of Olaf's babies!!!!!!
We don't know how many yet, or if there are any still borns, or what colours, but we're about to find out!
I super happy and excited!!!!!
We also decided on the name theme! I helped choose it:) We picked the WingFeather saga! They are my FAVORITE books of all time! I really want to name one Kalmar:)
We haven't taken them out yet but we're about to now! More updates ( and pics!) on the way! :bunnyhop:

Ok so we have one baby.....ONE baby!!!!
And I thought she had 5 or 6 in there, but 1?! her stomach was HUGE and the baby was kicking like crazy, you'd have thought more than one. But we were wrong.

Anyways.....
I am in LOVE with this little guy! ' Nugget' as we are calling him for now, is such a big little fellow! I am sure that LFB will post pics before me though! :lol:
Little Nugget is gonna get soooooo spoiled!

Back