ok here is my work in progress

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pastelsummer

Reaction score
this is what i started with but MUCH messier! this is after 2 days cleaning
Picture002.jpg

here is where i am this is a temporary set up while we build the walls and set them up but htis is where i am at right now
Picture015.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Picture014.jpg
<br /><br />__________ Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:49 pm __________<br /><br />we are taking the shelves down on the wall and putting the bucks cage there. and building around the pen now with wood and wire to make it bigger and then i wont have to have the bales of hay to make sure they don't push out. we are thinking of making it 100% enclosed and making 6 ft walls and a roof on it so the cats and dogs cannot jump into the pen with the rabbits

I can see the chicken wire going up about a foot from the floor, but young rabbits may climb it. It's a little hard to tell from the pictures and there may be no problem, but I did want to draw your attention to a possible hazard.

yeah i am trying to fix that problem but so far *knock on wood* the does i have dont climb. we are working to get it fixed all the way so we can put a roof on it at about 6ft high

Latest posts

Back