Oh dear.....

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4hgirl

Reaction score
my mother toke care of my rabbits over the weekend and some how left two cages open both were female rabbits....the first female is a holland lop mini lop cross (I think) shes TINY and she got out with two bucks that live together a mutt and a champagne d'argent......the other was my female holland lop she got out with my male holland lop (which I would of been fine with) but then they broke out of his cage and into a male mini rex cage :shock: .....the mini rex got beat up a bit by the male so I dont think he bred her....but its winter..in michigan so Im not really sure how the babies would do and I dont know how the cross female will do because she is just so tiny and both males are huge compaired to her...
also what should I get to prepare for their litters (both will be first time moms) oh and when can I tell if they are pregnant?

thank you,
melissa

chances are they will do fine.

make sure they have a nestbox with lots of bedding 28 days after the potential breeding took place.

And keep a close eye on them.

as to how the tiny female will do... it's hard to say. Time will tell.

I have the holland lop in our barn which is pretty warm...should I move the other female in there too?

Latest posts

Back