Now what? (delicate issue)

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have on my business cards that I raise Flemish Giants and Mini Rex. I also raise Lionheads, some pedigreed, some not, Holland Lops, I have Harlequins that aren't pedigreed, and then I have a trio that are, and then I have my pets. My pets are Harlequin Dutch, and just recently, i've tried to do pet mixes. I have ( Hopefully) Lionlop/Dutch, Lionlops, and Dutch/Mini Rex. I have never had an issue selling them. If I have ones I can't sell, I lower the price. I never make it any lower than the cost of A bag of feed, which is $15. My Flemish NEVER get discounted. They take way too much to raise, and the does are hard to get bred. I sell those for $115 pedigreed, $100 pet. Never any lower. Also advertise sometimes, ones that won't move, that they are a special price for 4h kids only, and I will only sell them at that price with proof of membership. I think if kids don't continue the hobby, no one will. Just a thought. :all-ears:

Latest posts

Back