No photos yet, but some color is appearing!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anntann

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
Happy Dance!! :p
All 15 kits still alive (although I think we're going to lose one. It's very scrawny looking, and doesn't have enough oomf to suck much when we flip a Mom.)

Some are black (can't get away from that, I suppose) BUT 1 is definitely going to be strange...white/pink sort of back, with a black belly stripe, and strangely colored ears. :x

A couple of the ones I thought were black skinned, are putting on ORANGE wool! :bananadance2: So...tort maybe? There are 2 that look like they might be CHOCOLATE! happy happy.

The little one that's not doing so well is a tort, and was the runt of Vienna's threesome. But her other 2 are doing just fine. There are half a dozen that are HUGE, but the does do seem to be getting almost everyone fed. I just hope I didn't mess up the rotation by taking them out to check.

oh. and at least a couple are definitely eliminating :roll: Poor Mike.... :lol:

Sounds like everything is hunky-dory except for Vienna's runt... and one out of fifteen is to be expected. Looking forward to seeing pictures when you have time.

Hope your back is feeling better!

very neato ...

this foursome is THREE black silver martens (is that what you all called the black look with moustaches - I think so) and one is somewhere where between Popple (the himi point) and Dustbunny (the grey/chinchilla)- wonder what it will be

Here are a couple shots. The orange guy (er...blue tort?) is 8.2 ounces! His name is Tubby, for the moment. The other is Browning ( yes, there is a Smith, a Wesson, Glock, Remmington, and a Mauser)and he's almost as big as Tubby

tort1-1.jpg

tort2-1.jpg

pair-1.jpg

They're adorable, you just want to pick them up and pet their fur right off of them. But with 15 how can you possibly tell who's who?

Shannon

I THINK there is only one chocolate. The blue or chocolate torts...there are 4 or 5 of those. A couple of white tubs...er, popples. 3 black...um...i'm missing 3 in the count...maybe there are 4 black and 3 white. There's one that's kind of cream colored.

We did lose the runt. He was doing fine, and then got kicked off the tummy of a flipped doe and landed on the floor hard. I thought he was okay, but he just stopped progressing at that point. :(

Okay. Final color count: 1 himi(white with dark points), 1 chocolate something, 1 creme colored something, 5 blue torts(i think), 6 blacks. My problem in counting is that the one WHITE kits is extremely active and all over the place. This is the first time I took each one out, marked the color down, and put the kit in ANOTHER container.

I tried to sex them but all I succeeded in doing was getting peed on :shock:

heh. happy is right. I dumped in a huge armload of greens in various places in the colony. It was the first time they'd been OUT when the greens came. holymoly. They were hopping and flipping and twirling all over the place. Specially Browning. That's one active popple. Tubby (I assume the biggest one is the same as last week) was just placidly eating. He climbed into the feed dish and just sat there munching whatever was handy.

Oh man...they're just getting cuter and cuter. I can't wait until the 4-6 week pics. That's when angora's are the cutest they ever get.

Latest posts

Back