Niobe ...

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brody

Reaction score
Niobe did manage to get both Daisy and Joy pregnant in his last great escape - he was neutered that week but I suspcted he might have managed the deed

Daisy had two kits on the floor of the basement - both were a great size and perfectly marked (lovely little brokens) but both were dead by the time I found them :(
Joy made a lovely nest and has four little popples popping away - one looks white at the moment (amazing how fast pink turns white) and 3 look silver marten/black/some variation of that
this morning it looks like Daisy has added some of her fur to the nest ... be intersting to see if they co-parent this litter - I'm watching very carefully you can be sure

let's hope (just for fun) there is one doe in the group I can keep - had my crystal ball been working I might have kept devil spawn instead of Popple ... but all is ok anyhow ... I have too many JW anyhow ;)

even "snipped" he's a ladies man - he's in with 2 spayed does and enjoys grooming them but lies alongside Joy and Daisy grooming through the pen too

I am looking forward to recombining the group for the summer once the kits are old enough<br /><br />__________ Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:41 pm __________<br /><br />even "snipped" he's a ladies man - he's in with 2 spayed does and enjoys grooming them but lies alongside Joy and Daisy grooming through the pen too

I am looking forward to recombining the group for the summer once the kits are old enough

Back