• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New "Smart Crocks" for sale!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MamaSheepdog

Reaction score
I have recently added a new product to my Pet Supply site @ https://www.facebook.com/CritterzChewzit

These crocks for feed or water are durable and are just beautiful to behold!

They come in a variety of eye catching colors as seen here:

IMG_8217.JPG

If you want your transport cages (or home cages) to really "pop" and showcase the high regard your rabbits merit, buy and use these crocks!

Single crocks are $5.85 each, with six or more priced at $5.50 each.

They come with a Limited Lifetime Guarantee- surface scratches, and/or misuse or willful destruction are not covered. From personal experience, I can attest that this is a company that stands behind its products and is dedicated to customer service.

My personal judgement regarding the Smart Crocks is that they will last a lifetime under normal use.

I currently have 30 crocks in green, but only 6 crocks each in garnet, blue, and clear.

The inside dimensions are 3" across and 2" deep, and they are the 5oz size.

I bought them specifically for use in transport cages, but they would also be nice for giving supplements in the cages at home.

They do have larger crocks available as well. I might start carrying those at some point, but the profit margin is pretty slim. They have to be purchased in a case of 24, so it's a pretty big out of pocket expense.

It has a very high heat tolerance, but is not as "cold hardy" as ABS, which can withstand -20F due to the rubber that is added. I definitely wouldn't use it for water in the winter.

I could probably special order some in ABS, if using a different plastic in the same mold is not an issue.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Styrene-ac ... rile_resin

Latest posts

Back