New Rabbits

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marian

Reaction score
Today I went to Fredricton to settle the kid in university. On the way home I visited with Kayah55555. I thoroughly enjoyed my visit, Kayah55555 is such an amazing woman, I saw a wonderful rabbit fur blanket she is making and picked up such amazing tips from her. I also picked up two young Standard Rex does from her! I have a lilac and a brown otter. I am thrilled with the rabbits and with Kayah55555 who I met through this board.

Marian, it was SO nice to finally get to meet you. :)
I wish we lived closer! It's a rare thing these days to meet someone like you who I have so much in common with.... from raising meat rabbits, to even vermiculture and many things in between. I hope you can find time to come visit again, and good luck with the girls.

I'm still kickin' around Maggie. :)
Work this summer was hectic to say the least, but we are finished for the season now and I'm so looking forward to doing some cooking, having some computer time, and just hanging out at the barn, lol.

-Kyah

Hi Kyah! Nice to see you back here. Summers sure can be hectic... and it's kind of nice when things slow down a bit in the fall. Glad you had a chance to meet Marian... The two of you certainly do have a lot in common! :)

Sounds like a WONDERFUL day :) And really, it's amazing how CLOSE you can be to a friend, even tho physically many miles separate you. AND it's not like you aren't going to go visit the offspring at University once in a while, eh?

Anntann":25snec2m said:
AND it's not like you aren't going to go visit the offspring at University once in a while, eh?
Well, I guess if I have to. LOL. I'm certainly looking forward to our next vist,Kyah. And if you ever manage to get up my way, homebaked muffins and apple cinamon tea are waiting for you. The two does are so friendly and sweet! They are doing well. The lilac one is named Moonlight Desires (old Gowan song) and the brown otter I'm calling Miss Maple. (love Agatha Christi). I have pictures of them up on my blog if you want to take a peek.

Latest posts

Back