New litter of Angoras

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skysthelimit

Reaction score
I finally have a litter of pure Angoras.

The Opal doe was bred to Ansel, the black buck.

I know Ansel carries blue and chocolate, and to my surprise...

I got a Tort. :(

:) Well most know my obsession with clean peds, and distrust of non extension, but these are Angoras, not Rex, so I have to take a chill pill. So opals, chestnuts, blue, black and that tort.

Pictures hopefully will follow, but since it's just now that I have a machine that can handle viewing RT, that might take a while, as all picts are on my phone and viewing the forum is tricky from there.

The herd is scaled way back to prepare for winter, and I'm thinking I might get rid of the remaining SF to make room to keep more of the Angoras.

Hi Sky!

Good to see you back! :p

I finally have a phone with internet capabilities, and you are right, it isn't very easy on a phone. I am on the road to Convention as of tomorrow morning, so will be surfing RT by phone for the next week or so!

Congratulations on the Angoras! Enjoy them- even that little tort! :)

Hoooray Sky! Adorable babies you have there, and Nice to see your posts again :)

Thanks.

I haven't had any solutions to my problems yet. I've managed to make more problems for myself trying to fix my problems.
But I have the internet still on and lights for now, and a borrowed computer, so I can at least cheer myself up by reading happy bunny posts. :)

Can't wait to see more pics as they grow! I miss working with fiber breeds when I see threads like this, lol. :)

Back