New babies born today!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amandainohio24

Reaction score
I cannot wait till the kids get home from school and see our new Lionhead litter that was born sometime between after they left this morning and noon. Our Tort doe Nala was bred with our Tort buck Theodore this time. This is her 2nd litter, the 1st litter was also 7 and she did a wonderful job at raising them and they have done spectacular for us on the show tables.

Still have 2, possibly 3 litters due tomorrow which I am very excited about. :popcorn: We have our REW doe Lily bred with our REW buck Snow Storm (most excited about this litter), our Siamese Sable doe with our Tort buck Theodore, and possibly our Pointed White doe Princess with our REW buck Snow Storm. Princess is just so darn small it is hard to feel when she is pregnant or not so only time will tell if she took or not.

I will try to get some pictures up tomorrow of the litters. Fingers are all crossed for healthy little popples to be arriving tomorrow.

Still have not had a chance to get pictures of the babies. We have had another litter of 3 born today and have 1 more doe that has been pulling fur all day long so hopefully she will have them by morning.

Comet007":3kejdp4u said:
Yay! Then you will have even more pictures to post! I bet the kids are excited!
The youngest is very excited. The oldest has tried to impose a no rabbit Friday rule. She does not want me to talk about rabbits at all on Fridays, silly girl. If I happen to see something new or interesting I just HAVE to share with her. My son could care less either way. :shock:

Hmmm, you could turn it around and have Tuesday be a no (____something she likes to talk about____) day. :p :p :p It's funny how kids of different ages can be so different! Makes like interesting, I guess!

Back