New 12 Step Program--

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Random Rabbit":2gvuzfhx said:
MaggieJ":2gvuzfhx said:
hoodat":2gvuzfhx said:
Sometimes free does come already poppalated. :roll:

So true!

First:
:bunnyhop:

Then:
:bunnyhop:
:lilbunny: :lilbunny: :lilbunny: :lilbunny: :lilbunny: :lilbunny: :lilbunny: :lilbunny: :lilbunny:

TOO FUNNY !!!!! :lol:

Good point.

We will have to hope for the best in Rustina's case. *Sniff*

Don't worry bout me too much , my husband and father are building cages and I'm cruizing the bulliten board (local ad paper) for a NZ buck. Now I will have plenty of delicious popples until i save the rest of my $$$ for my intended stock.
:lilbunny: :lilbunny: :lilbunny: :lilbunny: :lilbunny: :lilbunny: :lilbunny: :lilbunny: :lilbunny: :lilbunny: :lilbunny:

Thanks for your support, err uhm enableing...... :grouphug2:

Also , though she has previously produced popples she is not presently poppleated ( she was an only bunny)

Rustina":j77fjt27 said:
Also , though she has previously produced popples she is not presently poppleated ( she was an only bunny)

Yeah, Right!!! And the hamster the church lady gave my kids was a boy....

"Mommy!! There's something wrong!! There's insides hanging out!!!"

Hello freinds, I had a relapse today, another so called friend of mine gave a NZ white buck , and I took him home ...yes I know, but that isn't the worst part......somehow or another when I got home I managaed to unpack a vienna marked lion head.......

Rustina":3qpp145y said:
Hello freinds, I had a relapse today, another so called friend of mine gave a NZ white buck , and I took him home ...yes I know, but that isn't the worst part......somehow or another when I got home I managaed to unpack a vienna marked lion head.......
Woooooooooooooooooow... you've got a serious case, there! :popcorn:

Rustina":24z3lgch said:
Hello friends, I had a relapse today

:congratulations:

Ahem... I mean, I am so sorry to hear it.

As a sufferer of Lionhead Lustosis, I can sympathize... but now I am suffering from the shakes and I think I need a "fix"... please post pics. If I end up on a dark street corner trying to score another Lionhead you will have only yourself to blame.

I dont have pics yet...please try to contain yourself untill tomarrow when I am able to share his cuteness.....

Rustina":3mbong1c said:
please try to contain yourself until tomorrow

As a precautionary measure, I just gave the car keys to my husband. It is a long walk to the paved road, let alone any seedy street corners, so I may be safe. Hopefully.

Ok, just to keep you safe, I found a pic of him b4 he sneaked to my house......I hope it loads

Attachments

• lionhead.jpg
    lionhead.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 3,235
Ack! You've made it worse!

I had to bonk Hubs over the head to get my keys back!

Now, where are my shoes???

MSD you don't have it that bad if you're looking for your shoes. When it gets to 'Intervention' stage you'll find yourself in a showroom halfway across the country, barefoot wondering how you got there & how in the world are you going to get all those cute bunnies home?

I'm Tony, I started back into rabbits this spring with mini lops and have had 20 (most MLs) pass through my hands in 4 months. I cannot have rabbits where I live but worked out a labor exchange for a place to keep them and now need to find another land owner who is more willing. The current "land lady" says only 3 breeding rabbits I need room for atleast 8. LOL the first pair in feb. was supposed to be pets which would be bred twice a year to help with my feed bill and now I've caught the show bug and want to breed my own line.

Back