Register

New 12 Step Program--

A place to post bits of news, ideas, musings and other things that don't really fit into the other forums.
Site Supporter
6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
United States of America
BunnyBucks: 31,923.00

Re: New 12 Step Program--

Post Number:#196  Unread postby Zass » Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:18 pm

MamaSheepdog wrote:
Well, I must say, that is just splendid. Yes indeedy. :yes:

Now... *ahem!*...

We are planning on building a chicken coop and quail run, are we not?

Remember our watchwords... Rabbit cages are for rabbits, not miscellaneous livestock.

Right, separate, LARGE spaces for the:

:chickenface: :feedchicken: :chicken: :silkie: :egghatch:

and the:

:pinkbunny: :bunnyhop: :lilbunny: :pancake:

and maybe even some:

:feed-ducks:

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership
Male
BunnyBucks: 104.00

Post Number:#197  Unread postby ColtonRyan » Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:15 pm

MamaSheepdog wrote:

I can help with that chicken stuff. I used to raise and show Silkie chickens.

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
Canada
BunnyBucks: 16,745.00

Post Number:#198  Unread postby 3mina » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:24 am

Sagebrush wrote:
JenerationX wrote:I do NOT have rabbitosis. I'm working on it though.

:twisted: You are in the "denial" stage. :twisted:

That is definitely denial, we may need to change your name to Cleopatra, you're that far into DeNile :twisted:
Rex and American Sables

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
United States of America Female
BunnyBucks: 7,390.00

Post Number:#199  Unread postby Sagebrush » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:49 am

Well.... 3Mina.... *shuffles feet* I have come down with Rabbitosis quite thoroughly. So much infact that I have infected others of my household. :twisted:

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
Canada
BunnyBucks: 16,745.00

Post Number:#200  Unread postby 3mina » Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:52 am

*giggle* I was thinking of JenX but if the shoe fits..... :mrgreen:
Rex and American Sables

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
United States of America
BunnyBucks: 4,325.00

Post Number:#201  Unread postby JenerationX » Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:44 pm

I'm not suffering from anything at all..... I'm thoroughly enjoying reading up, learning, checking out pics, and plotting my rabbit purchase and/or adoption.

Site Admin
9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership
Canada Female
BunnyBucks: 61,334.00

Post Number:#202  Unread postby MaggieJ » Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:47 pm

JenerationX wrote:I'm not suffering from anything at all..... I'm thoroughly enjoying reading up, learning, checking out pics, and plotting my rabbit purchase and/or adoption.

Ha! You say that now, Jen...but wait a year or so and you'll be bemoaning the fact that you "need" umpteen new rabbits to allay your Acute Rabbitosis. Just - you - wait! :lol:
Sojourning in 1894 . . .

The following user would like to thank MaggieJ for this post
3mina

Site Supporter
6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
United States of America
BunnyBucks: 31,923.00

Post Number:#203  Unread postby Zass » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:19 pm

ColtonRyan wrote:
MamaSheepdog wrote:

That is a beautiful silkie!!!!

Oh, and Jenx is doomed. I definitely see rabbits in her future :hex:

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership
Male
BunnyBucks: 104.00

Post Number:#204  Unread postby ColtonRyan » Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:55 pm

Zass wrote:
That is a beautiful silkie!!!!

Oh, and Jenx is doomed. I definitely see rabbits in her future :hex:

Thanks! I really Really REALLY miss my birds. I had a whole flock of them in three different varieties. They were great fun.... and their eggs made and AWESOME breakfast.

__________ Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:55 pm __________

Do y'all think its a bad thing that I catch myself going into the rabbit room to smell the hay... even though my rabbit isn't here yet???

BunnyBucks: 7,390.00

Post Number:#205  Unread postby Sagebrush » Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:37 am

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

BunnyBucks: 5,248.00

Post Number:#206  Unread postby wamplercathy » Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:43 am

ColtonRyan wrote:
MamaSheepdog wrote:

That is one fluffy bird. :P

__________ Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:43 am __________

Hi my name is Cathy and I'm in the beginning stages of Rabbitosis. :oops: I had planed on getting rabbits last Spring, but do to my back issues it was postponed till this Spring. I have been driving my family insane and they try their hardest to limit my addictive behavior. I have been driven to the internet. :twisted: Thank you RT for providing a judge free zone for a rabbit addict. :runaround: I see rabbits in everyday objects and often use rabbit examples to make school a little more interesting. My husband, Chris, and I are not Valentines Day type of people. He worked on our truck most of the day. BUT for that one day he listened to my rambling on rabbits without asking me to stop. :lovers:
AND the best part, we went to visit a local rabbitry. It was the best day ever. :P
:bunnyhop: I understand that it's a sickness, but I'm OK without a cure. :lol:

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership
BunnyBucks: 56,225.00

Post Number:#207  Unread postby Miss M » Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:36 pm

alforddm wrote:I have rabbitosis. It's getting worse. I currently have meat mutts but I want some standard rex so bad I can taste it...unfortunately there aren't any locally. I'd have to drive at least 4 hours one way with 2 very active preschool boys to pick any up. That thought, thus far, has prevented a rabbit...I mean rapid expansion.

:rotfl:

Isn't LA local to OK? :twisted: I have my first Standard Rex litter due any minute.....

ColtonRyan wrote: Do y'all think its a bad thing that I catch myself going into the rabbit room to smell the hay... even though my rabbit isn't here yet???

I like the smell of hay! It makes me think of rabbits. :P If it makes you think of your rabbit, that can't possibly be a bad thing, though it does mean that you have an especially virulent form of rabbitosis.
Sithrah Farm - http://sithrahfarm.com/

We are right to take alarm at the first experiment upon our liberties.
- James Madison

BunnyBucks: 1,848.00

Post Number:#208  Unread postby jeannie » Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:48 pm

MaggieJ wrote:
JenerationX wrote:I'm not suffering from anything at all..... I'm thoroughly enjoying reading up, learning, checking out pics, and plotting my rabbit purchase and/or adoption.

Ha! You say that now, Jen...but wait a year or so and you'll be bemoaning the fact that you "need" umpteen new rabbits to allay your Acute Rabbitosis. Just - you - wait! :lol:

:yeahthat: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I too researched, read up, learned, checked out pics... and plotted my purchase. I was only going to have one breed of rabbits... then it was two, and now I am considered another breed-- for a harlequin ND project ~ which in my estimate will be a 7 year commitment ~ so, ahem, Jeneration X .... welcome to the... hummm... denial club !?!!!

Personally, I blame RT, not for the infection, but the encouragement to go infect myself :x :x
Everybunny needs a Lionhead bunny! www.jjrabbitry.com

New Zealand
BunnyBucks: 1,147.00

Post Number:#209  Unread postby karenl » Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:08 am

I'm Karenl and have 4 kids I am very aware of getting infected with rabbitosis luckily I'm in the clear but there are lots out there that are not im afraid thet are getting infected so my kids maybe carriers so far better start the disinfection process of the current 6 litter strain :(

___

BunnyBucks: 3,410.00

Post Number:#210  Unread postby The_Dutchess » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:36 pm

I am now suffering from popple-osis! I have babies due on Wednesday but I DONT WANT TO WAIT!!!
When I had rabbitosis I actually went over to the neighbors and did their bunny chores for a while. :oops: :pancake:

PreviousNext