Need a name for this little guy!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cedar Point Rabbitry

Reaction score
This is a little Tri Color Charlie Holland Lop buck. Just 8 weeks old :) And I think I'm going to hang onto him and see how he turns out during the winter. He's really standing out to me, so I want to see how he does.

Anyway, I need some name suggestions!
Sisters are Patsie, Pippi, Autumn. Sire is Ace, dam is Shaelynn.

It would start with CPR-CHR ____.

Attachments

• DSC_2525.jpg
    DSC_2525.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 743
You guys are good! Now I have to think :lol: Anyway, I'm hoping to breed him to this doe in the spring. It'll be real close inbreeding here, so hoping it works out :) I'm trying to get a good line of tris going, but only have one line of my own lines to work with! Does make it quite tricky.

BTW, Dwc77, is that a Devon bull in your avatar?

Attachments

• DSC_2539.jpg
    DSC_2539.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 706
CanadianWinter":3u1swcrw said:
BTW, Dwc77, is that a Devon bull in your avatar?
No that's my Red Angus bull Jiggs. Don't know of any devon cattle around here. If I remember right devon cattle was the first to be brought to America. :walkplank:

Hm... Shasta, Marquis (a little too fancy, maybe?), Leo, Quark ( :p ). Io is as small as he is!

And, because I'm no good with pedigrees yet, as I assume those letters are for, I thought you wanted a name that started with those letters, but the closest I got was Chachi from "Happy Days"! :oops:

I think T.R.F. has it right. Go with "Tramp". :p

happy-thanksgiving-clip-art-233146.png

Back