• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

ND's in Western Washington (WA, OR, even CA?)

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShadedNightRabbitry

Reaction score
XD Might as well put an add on here.

Me So Bunny's MT
Black Brood Doe.
Stunning head and ears. Doesn't pose anymore, and is rather large. Almost 3 lbs. Proven.
Photos possibly available upon request.
Asking $35.

Shaded Night's Sidewinder
Siamese Sable Show (almost senior 5.5 months) Buck
His head just began to pop in. I'm not too keen on selling him, but I figure I might if someone really wants him. He's a little long in the midsection, but poses quite nicely. As I said, his head is just coming in. I'm happy that I kept him this long... It tells me that I should keep trying that pair until a get a good doe to replace their dam. Great coloring. Some of the best I've seen on siamese sable around her. (Which is weird, since his dam is rather ugly, and sire's a sable point with no SS's behind him. XD)
Photos available upon request. Reaaally don't want to try to pose him and take photos all alone, tho. LOL. Proven sire.
Asking $70

Coming soon:
Country Field's 9M6 (Beatrix?)
Siamese Sable Senior Brood Doe (Two successful litters, fosters great, and is barely 8 months old! Had a purebred oops litter at 14 weeks old. Raised her first four show quality babies with no problems. Great mothering lines.)
She's my ugly duckling. Throws nice babies when paired with the right buck. Always has at least 6 babies. Has never thrown a peanut, nor a BUB/BUD. She's rather long in the midsection. Not the best head, and a little bit long of ear for what the judges have been liking. I know, I'm a horrible salesperson.
Available in 4 weeks, after her litter gets weaned. If no one comes up soon, I'll probably rebreed her one more time.
Asking what I paid, $65. Will breed her to a GC sable point buck (amazing litters), a typey REW buck, or her son (above) for $15 extra.

I think that's all I'm selling for noooow. o.o; Yaaay.

Back