name changing

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shara

Reaction score
name changing was recently mentoined here, and i was wondering, could I change my user name by any chance? I couldnt find an option for it.

interesting question ... lemme explore a little :)<br /><br />__________ Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:57 pm __________<br /><br />I think the easiest way if one was new would be to simply create another name and use it ...

but still looking :)

I know there's a way of doing it that carries your posts along with it. It's a bit time consuming, tho. Might just be easier to ask to be, um, deleted, and then come back with a new name...maybe underneath in your signature you could then say "sharvrs".

lol. Its an email I dont use anymore and I never really liked it, it's just what I put in order to sign up for the site.

LOL shithaus. I love it. I wanna change my name again! lol, just kidding.

Fartknocker, lol, havent seen you on in a while, dee. Howre your bunnies doing?

just call me lurky lurkerson... My lovely satin doe kindled 7 a week ago. and I woke up to two new litters this morning! yay for popples!
I'll post an update thread soon.
PS. think about you every day, Shara... I didn't post here or our other forum about your court appearance, but, I've been with you in spirit and think of you every day :)

what is a popple?<br /><br />__________ Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:27 pm __________<br /><br />
dandee":ouc081jp said:
All this DR drama seceretly makes me want to change my name...

Fartknocker19!

booohahahahaaa :twisted:

drama/controversy is good for ratings....works for the mass media.

RABBIT TALKs ratings just hit the ceiling.....i'll be getting my check in the mail from RABBIT TALK any day now. plz make it out to CASH :D

A popple is a very young rabbit kit. It is an unofficial term coined by Pony! over on the HT forum. It refers to the "popcorn" activity when you open a nest of kits and also the fondness most of us feel for baby rabbits. The term became very popular and is used interchangeably with kit on this forum. I expect in time it will be used elsewhere as well.

i always did admire how theyd pop around when you disturbed them...funny lil things to watch. never thought about them being likened to popcorn, but thats a good description.

Back