Name Change!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I ripped off the proverbial bandaid with a name change after mulling it over for quite some time. Heritage was pretty generic, and at the time I just went with our homeschool name (yes, in NC we are required to name our HS when we initially register!). It's now a bit more fitting for our growing "farmstead" and coincides with my registered rabbitry name as well... Hopefully there won't be too much confusion.

I think it's a fantastic name, congrats! :cool:
I think I tend to recognize people more by their avatars, anyway, but thanks for putting a note about it in your signature, too.

Love the new name! :D

Most people struggling with a homesteading lifestyle feel like they are part of a circus!

(I'm currently urban and between trips to the barn space I rent, my back yard being a garden and a neighbour with way too much time on their hands with complaining about said garden and the reason my rabbits are at a barn.... I live the circus!!)

2CrazyFools":ddugj9vk said:
Marinea":ddugj9vk said:
Love the new name. It has a nice "ring" to it.
:lol: :clap: :up: :happy2: :lol:

I also like the name change, it's quite nice. What's the story behind "Four Rings"? Four kids?

It started with my 4 children ;) Then I was pondering a barn quilt pattern and over time incorporated my favorite quilt pattern into a logo and it stuck!

4 Ring Logo.jpg

Back