• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

My website

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice! I do have one suggestion.

You might consider having your logo linked back to your homepage rather than your facebook page. I clicked it to go back to your homepage and was rather surprised when it took me to your facebook page.

You can always have an additional link to your facebook page.

oh... my... gosh.... I have never seen such huge ears on bunnies!!! o.0

That's wild!! Nice site :)

alforddm":ckrwrjge said:
Very nice! I do have one suggestion.

You might consider having your logo linked back to your homepage rather than your facebook page. I clicked it to go back to your homepage and was rather surprised when it took me to your facebook page.

You can always have an additional link to your facebook page.

I agree. Otherwise it's a nice site.

Oh, and holy ears!!!

Thank you for your input.

I changed the logos...The B3 logo on the left goes back to the home page & the B3 logo on the right goes to our Facebook page. And I added a title to them, so when you hover over the logo it will tell you where it is taking you.

Any other suggestions???

Looks good. Much better knowing where clicking the logo is going to take me. Something you might want to include in the "About English Lops" page (if you get buyers who haven't had one) is how to care for their ears and prevent injuries. I actually don't think I've seen that on any English Lop breeder's site. Is there anything special someone needs to do to keep them from scratching their ears?

Latest posts

Back