Motive unclear

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunny-Wan Kenobi

Reaction score
Okay, so, we're out taking care of bunnies and I pick up one of our Rex babies -- looks like a normal day so far -- then a few minutes later Galadriel asks to hold it. I say okay, she comes over, and right when she was about to pick him up... BAM!!! she whacks me on the back of the neck!!! It didn't hurt much at all, Galadriel says she saw a mosquito on me, but the crime scene is still taped for further investigation :detective: . Your thoughts?

:lol: :popcorn: :p

:p A friend once told me," The next time you feel like slapping someone, do it, then yell mosquito" did she yell mosquito? : :twisted: D

Since we are watching an X Files marathon, I vote mind control.

See the bun really didn't want to be held, and when Galadriel appeared, the intensely intelligent bun used his intellect and psychic power to temporarily overpower Galadriel and make her do something she would never, ever do on her own. Yep, that's it. Bunny mind control.

katiebear":3oamuobv said:
:p A friend once told me," The next time you feel like slapping someone, do it, then yell mosquito"
Marinea":3oamuobv said:

See the bun really didn't want to be held, and when Galadriel appeared, the intensely intelligent bun used his intellect and psychic power to temporarily overpower Galadriel and make her do something she would never, ever do on her own. Yep, that's it. Bunny mind control.

Hmmmm... Those seem reasonable... :p :twisted: .

katiebear":3oamuobv said:
did she yell mosquito? : :twisted: D

Not quite yell, but she did say "There was a mosquito" :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: .

A couple of weekends ago my brothers boyfriend told me to slap my forehead. :x I didn't think twice and slapped myself. :p :lol: :lol: He knew better than to do the slapping. :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: There was a large mosquito.

Hmmm, let's analyze the evidence:

Exhibit 1: it is mosquito season, and Galadriel is a helpful person. She would not want to see another person suffer, even if it is a younger brother. Evidence points to not deliberate.

Exhibit 2: she smacks you on the BACK OF THE NECK. That appears to point away from deliberate abuse, since if one is attempting to satisfy the urge to smack another being, preferred parts tend to be a smack to the forehead, aft-head,, crown of head, possibly face, and (heading to the other polar extreme) a kick in the butt. But smacking someone on the bck of the neck seems like a waste of a good opportunity to biff someone and get away with it.
Also seems inconsistent with someone doing it on purpose, so another point for not deliberate.

However-

Exhibit 3: Galadriel is smart. She is also a writer. Therefore, she may have already taken into consideration points 1 and 2, and is counting on you not knowing that she knows that you think she doesn't know. I think. She may have deliberately skewed her freebie slap on a less-satisfying part of your precious self so you would THINK it wasn't deliberate. And then she SAID it was a mosquito instead of "oops I slipped" or "oh I thought the bunny was about to jump and I reached to grab him" or "tag" because she knew you'd accept said-supposed "mosquito" due to time of year. Where is the evidence of said mosquito? Was there a little crumpled body? Did you see it? I suspect NOT. Therefore, this evidence points to deliberately, painfully GUILTY of doing it on purpose.

Furthermore,
Exhibit 4: she is your sibling. She is also an older sibling who's had time to study you and figure out your vulnerable spots befor you could even spesk. She is also a female sibling to your male self. Not sure what that has to do with anything, but there it is. And there is overwhelming, 100% true anecdotal evidence that siblings like to torment each other. Even if they would defend each other and pummel without mercy a stranger who might try to lay a finger on their little brother or older sister or some other such combination, they will just as quickly then turn on and torment each other. Or smack you on the neck and pretend it's a mosquito. Therefore, it is further evidence that this was a purposeful act.

So there we have it. After careful deliberation, it is conclusively clear that the evidence is inconclusive. And the only unbiased witness we have is the bunny, who refuses to speak. Or possibly may have caused the mishap, if Marinea is correct. And possibly the mosquito, who is MIA. I think you may have to resign yourself to not knowing for sure. But loving your sister anyway. And by showing that love by helping rid her of mosquitos, should they appear on her precious person, as well.

Marinea":tfsd1oz8 said:

If my buns had mind control they would be saying "More pellets. More pellets." :twisted:

the reluctant farmer":1vdc0vg5 said:

Exhibit 1: it is mosquito season, and Galadriel is a helpful person. She would not want to see another person suffer, even if it is a younger brother. Evidence points to not deliberate.

Exhibit 2: she smacks you on the BACK OF THE NECK. That appears to point away from deliberate abuse, since if one is attempting to satisfy the urge to smack another being, preferred parts tend to be a smack to the forehead, aft-head,, crown of head, possibly face, and (heading to the other polar extreme) a kick in the butt. But smacking someone on the bck of the neck seems like a waste of a good opportunity to biff someone and get away with it.
Also seems inconsistent with someone doing it on purpose, so another point for not deliberate.

However-

Exhibit 3: Galadriel is smart. She is also a writer. Therefore, she may have already taken into consideration points 1 and 2, and is counting on you not knowing that she knows that you think she doesn't know. I think. She may have deliberately skewed her freebie slap on a less-satisfying part of your precious self so you would THINK it wasn't deliberate. And then she SAID it was a mosquito instead of "oops I slipped" or "oh I thought the bunny was about to jump and I reached to grab him" or "tag" because she knew you'd accept said-supposed "mosquito" due to time of year. Where is the evidence of said mosquito? Was there a little crumpled body? Did you see it? I suspect NOT. Therefore, this evidence points to deliberately, painfully GUILTY of doing it on purpose.

Furthermore,
Exhibit 4: she is your sibling. She is also an older sibling who's had time to study you and figure out your vulnerable spots befor you could even spesk. She is also a female sibling to your male self. Not sure what that has to do with anything, but there it is. And there is overwhelming, 100% true anecdotal evidence that siblings like to torment each other. Even if they would defend each other and pummel without mercy a stranger who might try to lay a finger on their little brother or older sister or some other such combination, they will just as quickly then turn on and torment each other. Or smack you on the neck and pretend it's a mosquito. Therefore, it is further evidence that this was a purposeful act.

So there we have it. After careful deliberation, it is conclusively clear that the evidence is inconclusive. And the only unbiased witness we have is the bunny, who refuses to speak. Or possibly may have caused the mishap, if Marinea is correct. And possibly the mosquito, who is MIA. I think you may have to resign yourself to not knowing for sure. But loving your sister anyway. And by showing that love by helping rid her of mosquitos, should they appear on her precious person, as well.

POST OF THE MONTH. Well played.

the reluctant farmer":12zwsqij said:

However-

Furthermore,

Wha... what's going on here?! :eek: I bapped a mosquito on my little brother's neck, and now I'm on trial like an episode of Law & Order! :judge:

I PLEAD INNOCENT!

the reluctant farmer":12zwsqij said:

I love him, too. :D That's why I slapped the mosquito. :twisted:

Marinea":12zwsqij said:

Yeah, that's it! :p

89e1a561123c85169a46fdd51524d138.jpg

Ahh, Galadriel, we may as well come clean, here.

I put her up to it. :yes:

Since Miss M has temporarily lost control of Bunny-Wan (who has recently been poking fun at certain highly esteemed Moderators here), I enlisted the assistance of Galadriel to knock some sense into him. :twisted:

Her aim must have been a bit off, as I recall specifically requesting that she give him a resounding whack to the back of the head... :?

MSD!!!! You weren't supposed to say anything!!!! YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T!!!!!!!

You've gone and blown our cover, so I wash my hands of this whole affair. :wr_noseinair:

Oh, by the way....

MamaSheepdog":36hoib9v said:
(W)e may as well come clean, here.

That comma doesn't belong there...... :twisted:

Galadriel":1m8bfisx said:
MSD!!!! You weren't supposed to say anything!!!! YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T!!!!!!!

You've gone and blown our cover, so I wash my hands of this whole affair. :wr_noseinair:

Oh, by the way....

MamaSheepdog":1m8bfisx said:

MamaSheepdog":1m8bfisx said:
Ahh, Galadriel, we may as well come clean, here.

I put her up to it. :yes:

Since Miss M has temporarily lost control of Bunny-Wan (who has recently been poking fun at certain highly esteemed Moderators here), I enlisted the assistance of Galadriel to knock some sense into him. :twisted:

Her aim must have been a bit off, as I recall specifically requesting that she give him a resounding whack to the back of the head... :?

So tell me MSD, Galadriel, what's black and white and full of fuzz :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ?

Galadriel":257vd7ao said:

:lol: Make sure to scrub them vigorously to remove every last particle of that imaginary mosquito from your hands. :mrgreen:

Galadriel":257vd7ao said:
Oh, by the way....

MamaSheepdog wrote:

Oops. :oops:

Bunny-Wan Kenobi":257vd7ao said:
So tell me MSD, Galadriel, what's black and white and full of fuzz :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ?

Ummm... your mom's thought processes?

Bunny-Wan Kenobi":43qaiaul said:

A squad car. :police: Why? :whistle:

MamaSheepdog":43qaiaul said:

:fainting: :runhills:

Galadriel":1y906g9d said:
MamaSheepdog wrote:

:hiding:

Don't tell your mom, but I have donned protective head gear in anticipation of being attacked by the chair. It was difficult to put on since I am still suffering cranial swelling from her last attack, but I managed.

MamaSheepdog":1tqctqlk said:
Galadriel":1tqctqlk said:
MamaSheepdog wrote:

Don't tell your mom, but I have donned protective head gear in anticipation of being attacked by the chair. It was difficult to put on since I am still suffering cranial swelling from her last attack, but I managed.
That's okay... I found something that can cut through your protective head gear...

image.php

:twisted:

Miss M":38jemzpe said:
MamaSheepdog":38jemzpe said:
Galadriel":38jemzpe said:
MamaSheepdog wrote:

That's okay... I found something that can cut through your protective head gear...

image.php

:twisted:

The Force is strong with Miss M :jedai: !!!

Bunny-Wan Kenobi":38jemzpe said:

A squad car. :police: Why? :whistle:

A very good guess, Galadriel :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: !!!

MamaSheepdog":38jemzpe said:
MamaSheepdog wrote:

The Bansaber is being put to good use :twisted: :p .

Latest posts

Back