Moringa

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dayna

Reaction score
A friend gave me 10 Moringa oleifera seedlings. They are about a foot tall.

I'm going to plant them and use them for human and livestock use.

Now I know that you can feed rabbits soely pigeon pea, but what about Moringa?

Based on my research I could start harvesting and starting new plants in about 6 months. I'm planning on sectioning off a part of my property and growing moringa so that my goats and ourselves have some year round fresh green food.

Does anyone feed moringa?

So if I read the info rightly the seeds are toxic to rabbits and they dont like the leaves but its great for people? Hmmmm, might have to squeeze in a few for us then. After all, it isnt all about the bunnies. :lol:

GBov":1e9y73jo said:
So if I read the info rightly the seeds are toxic to rabbits and they dont like the leaves but its great for people? Hmmmm, might have to squeeze in a few for us then. After all, it isnt all about the bunnies. :lol:
1777d1365905717-only-3-left-645-1-000-count-40-s-w-fmj-military-ballistics-industries-whatchu-talkin-bout-willis1.png

Homer":2scecvs3 said:
GBov":2scecvs3 said:
1777d1365905717-only-3-left-645-1-000-count-40-s-w-fmj-military-ballistics-industries-whatchu-talkin-bout-willis1.png

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back